The Lake PT2

Leila and Judy walked a good mile and half, they came to a stop. Judy turns around, she smiles and proceeds to talk to Leila!

"To be honest I was sent here to eliminate you but Chris stopped me..."Judy took a deep breath, "He told me everything about you Leila, I wanted to tell you that I was alive but the military forbidden it! Which honestly...it broke my heart after seeing you cry in the bathroom. I never meant to tell you that you were the biggest mistake of my life...I know you won't believe me! But I just wanted to say, that family down there...they love you...and I just want you to know that I'm happy that you found a true family! Something I couldn't give you...I'm sorry Leila!" Judy grabs her chest after explaining her feelings.

Leila just stood there after hearing her biological mother. She didn't think on what to say, but she thought of one thing.

"Thank you!" Leila said

Judy looks at her, Leila slowly walks up to her, and gently place her hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you for apologizing! Which that's all I ever wanted to hear from you! But it's okay, I forgive you!" Leila hugs her, Judy was surprise that she forgave her after all the years of abuse and abandonment.

Judy hugs her tightly as she begins to cry. Leila try's not to cry but she couldn't help it, they both hugged as it was going to be the last time they were ever see each other.

"I know you won't like this but I'm going to say it...I love you Leila! Please stay safe, I'll be watching you from a far!!" Judy pulls herself away, she had to get back to the helicopter.

"It's okay, ahah, I love you too!" Leila wipes her tears away. Judy looks at her daughter...who's grown up. Even though she'll never age again because of the serum. Judy gave her one last hug as she walked away headed back to the helicopter.

Leila waved her goodbye and she disappeared into smoke.

~Shortly After~

Judy comes walking up to the helicopter as she sees Chris. He looks at her as he noticed her wiping the tears away. Chris knew that Judy finally told Leila!

"Do you wanna hug?" Chris smirks at her.

"No dickhead...actually, yea I do need one!" Judy chuckles as she hugs him.

Chris holds her tight and tells her that Leila is finally happy with her new life. And she'll be safe with them. Judy knows as she pulls her self away, they both headed inside of the helicopter and took off.

~The Lake~

When Leila finally makes it back, she sees her mother and her sisters ordering Becca to do things, but they joke about it. Leila disappears and reappears behind jumps scare them! The other lords hada laugh at them, then Leila's sisters dog piled onto her and attacked.

"Girl, I'm going to beat you!"
"Why did you do that?"
"You smell funny!"

The girls also once as Leila just starts laughing. Alcina tells them to get off of her, Leila wipes the sand off of her.

"Hey Leila, where did you go?" Becca asked as the lords wanted to know too.

"Oh I saw a villager who I met in town the other day, she wanted to talk to me!" Leila lies, they believed her as they continued with her conversations.

Then she felt the glance of Miranda looking at her. Leila looks over and sees her looking with a smirk on her face

Child...you may fool the others but you cannot fool me! And I'm not upset but I'm glad you said your goodbyes with her. Are you going to tell Alcina about where you went?

Thank you Priestess Miranda and I'll tell her, not now but tomorrow I will! I swear Miranda!!

Everyone had fun while eating but The lords look up as they heard a loud vibration noise, Leila senses her mothers heartbeat and she smiles more. Becca and Alcina notices it as they looked at each other and then looked back at Leila. Eventually nightfall came as everyone headed home. Becca takes the towels as Leila walks with her to help.

"Leila! Can I ask you something?" Becca said as she puts the towels in the basket.

"What is it? Are you feeling okay or hurting?!" Leila was concerned as she turns around and looks at her. Becca giggles as she looks at Leila.

"I love you with all of my heart, but I wanted to ask...if you can ask Priestess Mother Miranda if she can..." Becca took a deep breath in, "If she can change me with the gift of the Cadou? Because I want to be with you and tour family for all eternity" she exhales deeply.

Leila froze there as her eyes widen and her mouth dropped. She's never heard a mortal asking to permission to be infected with the Cadou!

She wants to be with me and my family? Even though my family has killed her friends here...that's new!

"Can I tell you something...I actually wanted to ask Miranda but I needed to ask you first because I love you with all of my heart!" Leila smiles at her. Becca eyes widen that Leila had that idea too.

"Really?! I-I never knew that! But can you call her maybe tomorrow and ask if she wanted to even do it?" Becca said as she holds Leila's hand and headed out of the laundry room.

Alcina sits in a chair with her journal and sees Leila with Becca walking by as they held hands. She knows that her daughter is truly happy with this maiden and she doesn't want anything to ruin it!

Dear Journal,

I know Leila went to go talk to her biological mother, when we were at the lake! I'm not upset by it, I'm actually happy that Leila finally talked to her, whatever they said to each other.

And now I just saw her and Becca walking by as they held hands! Leila looks extremely happy with her.
I feel joy that my daughter is in love with someone and I think that my other daughter are quite jealous that Leila find someone who isn't afraid of us.

Now my life is full with love and happiness!
Bless this day and forever, until the ends of time!

Sincerely,
Alcina

Alcina heads towards her bedroom with her journal in her hand. Then she suddenly stops as she hears very familiar noises coming from a bedroom not that far.

"Oh Leila Dimitrescu...again!" Alcina giggles to herself as she heads into her room to take a shower.

After the relaxing bath lavender, she gets out and puts on her nightgown, as she lies there trying to fall asleep, she remembers first encounter of Leila and relive the memories as she finally drifts away into a deep slumber.

~~
Next chapter might be the last one thank you guys for liking this story, I'm sorry that I haven't posting a lot! But see you all in the next one