Before The Big Day

Two years went by, Leila had asked Miranda to give Becca the Cadou. Which the experiment worked a Becca became immortal. She didn't really drink human blood that much, she mostly drank animals. But she had the same abilities like the girls.

"Hello soon-to-be-wife!" Leila hugs Becca from behind, she giggles every time she hears that phrase.

Leila starts kissing and tracing Beccas body with her hands. Becca bites her lips as she feels Leila doing it, then suddenly Cassandra and Bela both came in as they interrupted the mood.

"UMM-NO! LEILA AND BECCA!! You both need to sleep in different rooms! Becca, you'll stay here and you missy...you're staying in my room!" Cassandra tells them, "it is tradition for newlyweds to sleep in different rooms!" She added. Bela also came in as she witness the newlyweds seeing each other!

"WOW THATS COOL!" Becca said in a sarcastic way, "And also, rude for coming into OUR bedroom without a knock! What if me and Leila were...intimate!" She winks back with a smile.

Cassandra and Bela both gagged as they have heard them in the past. Bela drags Leila away from Becca, Leila vanishes from her sister grasp and reappears in-front of Becca and gives her one last kiss.

"I love you!" Leila smiles at her.

"I love you too!" Becca kisses Leila's lips. Both Cassandra and Bela we're getting irritated with the lovebirds, as Bella drags Leila again...Cassandra stayed and talked to Becca.

~Shortly After~

Alcina came back from helping Donna and Miranda with the dresses for the bridesmaids. The girls came shrieking with joy as they can finally see their dresses.

"Are those our dress?"
"Can we try them on?"
"I think I'll look way cuter then you two!"

The girls said at once as Alcina just slouches in the chair and gives the girls the signal just to go for it. She was exhausted, from setting up the wedding details.

"OH MY MOTHER OF MIRANDA!" The girls shouted at once as they loved the dresses. They had a gorgeous black and red v-neckline tulle beaded dress.

"I'm happy you girls loved it and I also have Leila's and Becca's outfits too

"I'm happy you girls loved it and I also have Leila's and Becca's outfits too." Alcina said as she shows them the outfits. The girls turned around and seen the outfits...they were blown away.

they were blown away