💥🦈 Sleep-Deprived

Warning this one-shot may contain swearing and mature content!

Ship- Baku x Kiri (established relationship)

Setting- Bakugou is sleep-deprived, and everybody notices. Kirishima is the only one with enough guts to tell him to go back to his dorm though.

A/N- I can relate to this one-shot, so writing this is solely based on what happens when I'm sleep-deprived, (except nobody helps me), but with MHA characters

Status- Fluff

TW- None

Bakugou's POV

I sighed as I dragged myself out of bed. This is the 3rd night in a row that I haven't gotten more than 2 hours of sleep. My brain was overthinking and focusing on every little thing that I have to do and it was starting to drive me nuts! I headed downstairs and grabbed a coffee from the fridge. I found that iced coffee's woke me up better, so I started using those. (A/N: I don't drink coffee at all, but my older cousin does and likes only iced coffee, that's what Bakuogu's taste buds are based on) I went back upstairs to get dressed before school started.

Kirishima's POV

I just silently sat as everyone, including me, watched my boyfriend grab his iced coffee and go back upstairs. His eye bags were clearly visible, but nobody, not even me, knew why he wasn't getting enough sleep. I quickly finished the oatmeal I was eating and walked to my room to get changed. 

                                                                   ~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~

Bakugou's POV

I sat in class, doing my best not to fall asleep. The stress at night had kept me up, but now my body demanded sleep I couldn't give right now. I tried to listen to Aizawa-Sensei, but his voice just lured me into an even deeper sleep. I eventually just gave in and let myself sleep. 

Kirishima's POV

I watched as my boyfriend eventually drifted off to sleep. I was glad he actually could sleep, but I did still wonder why he wasn't getting enough sleep at night. I watched as Sensei acknowledged Kat sleeping, then went back to teaching. Despite what he says, he really does care about us, I guess.

Sorry for not posting this, my motivation went in and out, on top of the fact that I have schoolwork I still need to do, and I was at a party.

Word Count- 384 words

Billie out!