💥🕒 I'm just dreaming...again

No Quirk/Miraculous AU. Bakugou as Adrien, Lukadrien. They got into a big fight the day before Adrien was going with his father to Japan for 2 years for a fashion show. Adrien's old class comes to Paris (including Luka). Adrienette cousin AU.

Luka POV
Adrien and I are having another fight.
"You know...I think we need to take a break."-AA
I gasp, sounding so broken, as he storms out of my room. Tears fill my eyes as I fall to the ground crying. I don't know why our relationship isn't working, but it's probably my fault. It always was with my exes.

Adrien POV
I stormed out of Luka's room, hearing a thump and then Juleka gasping and running over to I'm guessing Luka. I don't know why I said that, seeing as tomorrow I leave for Japan, but I can't undo the past.

-8 months later-

Luka POV
Ms. Buscheir told us that we were going to the top school in Japan for a trip. Upon hearing the word Japan my heart ached as that was where Adrien was. Marinette turned to glare at me, seeing as Adrien is her cousin. I just sighed and put my head down.

-A week later-

We all climb on the airplane, finding our seats and getting ready to fly to a different country. As the plane lifts off, I put my earbuds in and blare music as I sleep.

Adrien/Bakugou POV
Aizawa was talking when someone knocked at the door, and in walked Ms. Buscheir. The rest of my old class walked in, minus Mari and him.
"Alright, where's Marinette and Luka?"-MB
"They're still walking down here."-AC
As if on cue, in walks my boyfriend and cousin.
"And you know it's your fault he left!!"-MD-C
"I KNOW THAT, OKAY!? YOU THINK I HAVEN'T CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING HE'S NOT EVEN IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS ME ANYMORE!? WHEN I HEARD WE WERE GOING TO JAPAN, FOR A SPLIT SECOND I LET MYSELF BELIEVE HE COULD BE HERE! BUT THEN I REALIZED. NOT ONLY ARE THE CHANCES OF HIM BEING IN THIS CLASS LOW, BUT EVEN IF HE WAS, HE WOULDN'T WANT TO FUCKING SEE ME!! SO MARINETTE, I KNOW THAT IT'S MY FAULT OUR RELATIONSHIP IS FALLING APART, IF HE EVEN STILL CONSIDERS ME HIS BOYFRIEND! YOU DON'T NEED TO RUB IT IN!!"-LC
Luka was crying now as he muttered something to himself and stormed out of the room. Mari looked sympathetic as she saw me and mouthed 'Go'. I quickly got up, drawing the attention of everyone, and ran out the door.
"Adrien's here!?"-AC
I ignored Alya as I looked for Luka, figuring he was looking for the bathroom I started off that way. I found him near the bathroom, curled up under the stairwell next to it and crying. I slowly walked up to him and touched his shoulder, causing him to mutter something.
"Go away Juleka..."-LC
"It's not Juleka..."-AA
I saw him tense as he heard my voice before muttering to himself.
"I'm dreaming again. You're not Adrien, he hates me, and he's not here at UA. The chances are too low."-LC
I gasped softly as I heard he thought I hate him. I pulled him into a hug, and he tensed up until he realized it really was me. Upon realizing that he broke down completely, sobbing into my chest. I soothed him, feeling kinda glad that he still felt comfortable enough to cry while I was there.

Luka POV
I was sobbing into Adrien's chest, him being taller than me by a few inches. I kept trying to say "I'm sorry" but everytime I tried to form a sentence another sob escaped.
"Shhhh...it's okay...I'm here..."-AA
"I-I-I..."-LC
"Hey hey, don't apologize. You did nothing wrong, okay?"-AA
"O-Okay..."-LC

...

I think like where this went. Part 2?
~Billie
Word Count~ 666