💥🦅 Fights and Flashbacks

Hawks is aged down to 17, he will be in every HawksBaku one-shot. Also, Mortal AU, and they share a house.
TW~ Trans ftm, mentions of dysphoria, minor violence, angst, gay

Keigo POV
I sighed for what felt like the umpteenth time as Katsuki was yet again going off about how I was 'never home'. I finally had enough of it, slamming my fist into the wall and glaring at my boyfriend.
"Some people have a busy schedule, Bakugou. Not everyone has the ability to cancel studies!!"
Now he looked even more pissed.
"You really forgot, didn't you?"
"Forget what?"
"TODAY IS OUR THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!"
I sharply gasped as Kat gave me an angry and hurt glare, before pushing me out of our bedroom.
"You're sleeping on the couch tonight."
He then slammed the door in my face, before locking it and staying inside the room. I sighed as I headed down to the couch, turning on the living room TV and going to grab some snacks. I watched movies and ate junk until I fell asleep, the thought of the fight being pushed to the back of my mind.

Bakugou POV
I waited until I was sure I heard Keigo retreat to the couch and the TV turn on before I let out a muffled sob. The fact that he had forgotten our 3 year anniversary hurt me. I had handled a lot of pain in my life, but the fact that Keigo forgot something so important broke me. I buried my self in blankets on our bed, sobbing under the covers as flashbacks of all the good times replayed in my mind.

Keigo POV
I woke up at what I think was 2 am to loud sobs echoing off the walls. Automatically panicking, I ran to mine and Kat's shared bedroom, pausing when I remembered the door was locked. I then raced out the door and flew to the window that was always unlocked for this exact purpose. Well, not exactly but whatever. I softly landed insider to see Kat tossing and turning on our bed while crying. My heart broke yet again as I slowly walked over to my lover, carefully picking him up and cuddling him to my chest as I carefully sat down on the bed. The sudden movement woke him, and I could tell he panicked before I wrapped my wings around us and held him close. He continued to sob, this time into my shirt as I held him tight and let him let it all out. I slowly rocked us back and forth, rubbing his back to soothe him. That's when I remembered something.
"Kat, did you take off your binder bubs?"
He shook his head 'no', and I sighed before gently standing him up.
"You have to, or else you're gonna hurt yourself..."
"I don't want to!"
"Please? For me?"
"..."
"Kats..."
"Fine."
"Thank you"
I helped him pull of his binder, before sending one of my feathers to grab one of my hoodies. He gladly took it, as he snuggled into it immediately. We laid back down in bed, and he scooted over to the edge and kept his back to me. I paused for a moment as I heard soft sniffling before I quickly got out of bed and walked around, over to his side, and knelt down next to him. I saw tears streaming down his face, as he tried ever so sadly to hide it.
"Kats, what's wrong?"
"Dysphoria..."
"Aw, baby boy..."
I crawled onto the bed and pulled him close to me, having his head rest against my chest so he could hear my heart beat.
"You are the manliest man I've ever met, my handsome boyfriend of 3 years, and my wonderful baby boy."
I heard him sniffle into my chest before he sighed, relaxing against my body.
"I love you Kats."
"I love you two Keigo."
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Yeah, HawksBaku angst. Have a great day/night my sunflowers! Hope you enjoyed!

~<3 Author who is running out of author descriptions
Word Count~ 678