💥🦵 Dyslexic??

Minor swearing, mature content. TW~ Dyslexic Bakugou

Dyslexia: a reading disorder

Dedicate to SlytherinRoyal667 for always doing my requests and being a great online friend! I know you're going through shit, so here's a one-shot for you!

3rd POV

Class 1-A was in Present Mic's English class when suddenly Mic stopped his lecture and pulled out a stack of books.

"So, for today's assignment, you guys will be reading the first 3 chapters of the book in the class period!!", Mic shouted.

Mic called Iida up to pass out the books, then left the room to 'go get a snack', probably going to 'bother' Aizawa-Sensei during his planning period, saying Iida was in charge. {A/N: any other dirty-minded people here?}

Iida POV

I stole quick glances at Kat, my boyfriend, as he was dyslexic. I could tell he was struggling, as his fists kept clenching and unclenching in his lap. After what felt like forever (but was only 15 minutes), I walked up to Kat.

"Hey, bubs, do you need help?", I softly asked him, gaining the attention of most of the class.

"I-I c-can't, Ten...I-It's too h-hard!!", he muttered out, tears starting to trek their way down his face.

"It's okay, bubs, I know how hard reading is for you...", I muttered, wiping away his tears.

I sat with him for a bit and helped him get through the book. When Mic came back in and saw me with Kat, he facepalmed. 

"'M sorry kid, I forgot you had dyslexia, you too Kaminari.", Mic said to us.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

I know it was short but I wanted to post it :P Hope y'all enjoyed it!

<3~Billie

Word Count~ 263