💥🕒 Ice-Skating Pt. 2

MHA×YOI, Bakugou as Yurio P, OtaYuri, this is when Class-1A finds out.

Previously~
We stayed like that for awhile, after which he pulled me into a kiss, to which I happily reciprocated. I heard shuffling and gasps, but waited until Beka and I pulled away, before looking over and seeing my CLASSMATES.

Bakugou/Yurio POV
My classmates were staring in shock, and I realized they weren't staring at me specifically but the idea that Otabek Altin has a secret boyfriend, whom was also in their class.
"Can I help you?"
I gave Beka an annoyed look, but he was looking at Kiri and he looked kinda angry.
"Bakubro, why are you kissing him? Is he sexually assaulting you?"
My jaw DROPPED. I saw red, went up, and punched my best-friend in the face.
"He's my BOYFRIEND, not sexually assaulting ME!! I GAVE HIM CONSENT TO KISS ME WHEN I STARTED DATING HIM!"
I walked back to Beka, who just pulled me into a tight hug, murmuring sweet nothings in my ear and rubbing circles on my back.
"Calm down baby, remember the anger issue classes we went to a year ago? Try some of the techniques."
I counted to 6 breathing in, held my breath for 7 seconds, and breathed out for 8. {A/N: That's what I do!} I just sighed and hugged Beka back, allowing him to thread his fingers through my hair. I relaxed at the familiar touch, happy to be with my boyfriend again. I could feel Beka smile, and from the corner of my eye I saw Victor and Yuri Katsuki looking at me with fake offense. I just grinned and shook my head, hugging my old friends. Yuri just gave me a knowing smile, and I immediately caught on. It was our secret code for a prank we came up with. I walked over to Beka and my class, him and Kiri were having a string contest. I just snapped my fingers in front of Kiri and Beka, causing them both to blink.
"Yurio?"
Everyone in my class looked at Beka like he was crazy when he called me Yurio.
"Who's Yurio? That's Bakugou-"
"You never told them?"
"Uhmmmm...no?"
"So they don't know?"
"Know what??"
"The fact that I was a famous ice-skater..."
"YOU WERE!?"
"Y-Yeah..."
"WHO!?"
"Yurio Plisetsky-"
"Ohhhh, I see the similarities now!"
"No shit Sherlock"
I just stood in front of Beka, his arms wrapped around my waist and his chin resting on my head.
{A/N: Like this, I made it myself (I know it's bad)-ignore the wave I was bored-}

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!Hope you enjoyed this one-shot! Sole purpose is that I'm bored af!

Hope you enjoyed this one-shot! Sole purpose is that I'm bored af!

~<3 Billie
Word Count~ 456