💥🦴 Somebody I used to know

Villain Deku AU, Hero-In-Training Bakugou. Sad Bakugou.

Bakugou POV
I sighed as I sat against my bedframe in my dorm. It was 1 am and I was still up, thinking. I started crying as I remembered my childhood best-friend/crush. I was forced to bully him in middle school, and then he became a villain when we were in 7th grade. He was quirkless but I fell in love with him. I smiled to myself as I cried my eyes out. I started singing our song we loved, in my head.
Now and then I think of when we were together
Like when you said you were so happy you could die
Told myself that you were right for me
But felt so lonely in your company
But that was love and its an ache I still remember
You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end, always the end
So when we found that we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over
I began singing the song, softly to myself.
"But you didn't have to cut me off~ Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing...And I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger and it feels so rough...No, you didn't have to stoop so low, have your friends collect your records and then change your number, I guess that I don't need that though...now your just somebody that I used to know..."
~~In class the next day~~
It was our free period, and I was in the bathroom when the villain alarm went off. Running outside, I couldn't see any of my classmates. I did see Toga though, and I ran over to her. She was my older sister, so we acted like we were fighting as we discussed certain things. That was, until I was stabbed in the back. I turned around, seeing Deku, as I called him, with a bloody knife. I heard my sister cry out, then yell at him as I fell.
"KITKAT!! IZUKU, THAT'S MY LITTLE BROTHER!!"
Upon hearing that, all the fighting stopped. My sister, hugged me to her, and I heard running before hearing my twin brother's voice.
"KAT! Miko, what happened!?"
"He got stabbed while we were fake fighting..."
I heard a sob, but it wasn't my siblings.
"TWICE WHAT THE HELL, I SAID NOT TO MAKE A CLONE OF ME! AND TO STAB ANYONE BUT HIM!!"
The Deku who had stabbed me disappeared, he was just a clone. The real Deku was furious, I could tell by his voice. He ran towards me, doing something over my wound, and healing me effectively. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing my siblings crying and Deku sitting back. I sat up, quickly turning and hugging Deku as tight as I could, before singing.
"Now your just somebody that I used to know..now your just somebody that I used to know..."
I heard him gasp before he continued the song.
"Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over... but had me believing it was always something that I'd done...but I don't wanna love that way, reading into every word you say, and you said that you could let it go...and I wouldn't find you hung on somebody that you used to know!"
I smiled as I sang the following lyrics.
"But you didn't have to cut me off~ Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing...And I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough...No, you didn't have to stoop so low, have your friends collect your records and then change your number, I guess that I don't need that though...now your just somebody that I used to know..."
We began singing together, me singing the main part and him singing the echoes.
"Somebody (I used to know)...somebody (now you're just somebody that I used to know)...somebody (I used to know)...somebody (now you're just somebody that I used to know)...(I used to know) (that I used to know) (I used to know) somebody..."
He leaned down and kissed me when the song was over. I kissed him back, feeling really happy for the first time in years. We pulled away, me smiling and crying, him just smiling. He whispered something in my ear, and I barely caught it but I did.
"I know you were forced to bully me...and I know you didn't want to...but what did they put on the line if you didn't bully me?"
A small sob escaped my mouth as I remembered what they threatened to do.
"T-They threatened to...k-kill y-you, I f-figured b-bullying you I-I could c-control h-how m-much p-pain you f-felt, a-and I-I could e-ensure y-you didn't d-die..."
He gasped, and pulled me into a strong hug. I buried my head in his chest, sobbing and letting all my emotions out for once.
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Hope you enjoyed the new one-shot sunflowers, and were almost at 2K reads! Thank you so much for the support and friends I gained throughout writing this book! Also, I need ideas for a 2k special!

~<3 Billie
Word Count~ 921