PART 17

Naina moves towards suriji to get some coffee, suddenly they all heard news on TV which shocked all of them to the core.

And the news is

" CAPTAIN RAJVEER FROM KMA DIED IN AN ACCIDENT NEAR DELHI-AMBALA HIGHWAY "

As soon as Naina heard this news, Naina felt that somebody has snatched something very precious from her.

She was shocked would be an understatement .

She was not understanding a bit what was happening around her.

Her knees went numb & suddenly she felt giddiness .

Soon she got unconscious and was about to fall down.

Fortunately Alekh was present there behind her, he held her & silently took her to her room as Pooja was there in the mess itself.

In Naina's room:

After around 45 minutes, Naina gets her consciousness back & the first thing she said or say shouts RAJVEER's name .

She got up shouting RAJVEER'S name with a jerk and she was sweating profusely.

Alekh immediately ran towards Naina & held her.

Alekh: Naina tu thik hai, ruk abhi apun tere liye paani laata hai.

Naina(holding his hands): Alekh mujhe kuch nahi chahiye.

Alekh Rajveer ke saath aisa nahi ho sakta, use kuch nahi ho sakta.

Usne bola tha ki aaj Shaam tak wapas aayega.

Lekin vo aaya nahi toh ho sakta hai na ki use kuch kaam agaye ho ya kahi pe ruk gaya ho ya phir kuch or important kaam aan pada ho.

Lekin ye accident aur vo marr....................

nahi ye main kya bol rahi hu, aisa kuch nahi hua hoga.

Ek kaam karte hai, Alekh tu yaha sab sambhal aur main Rajveer ko dhundti hu, vo aise kaise nahi milega, vo zaroor milega mujhe.

Usne mujhse kaha tha ki vo mere saath hamesha dega aur mera haath pakad kar saath khada rahega.

Vo mujhe beech raaste me kaise chod ke jaa sakta hai, nahi jaa sakta na Alekh.

Naina was blabbering all this to herself and tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

Alekh was stunned to see Naina like this as he had never seen Naina like this, this much broken.

Because she was not shattered this much even when she lost almost everything 3 years back.

But here she is crying for Rajveer whom she had known him for just 4 months now.

Alekh came back to his senses when he heard Naina's loud cry.

Alekh: Naina tu sun meri baat, Rajveer sir ko kuch nahi hua hoga.

Hum dhundenge unhe aur waapas laayenge, thik hai.

Par uske liye Tujhe himmat rakhni hogi, rote huye rehne se kuch nahi hoga samjhi...

Hearing Alekh's words, Naina got her strength back & with new determination, she spoke

Naina: ha Alekh, tu keh raha hai.

Hum Rajveer ko dhundenge aur sahi salaamat waapas laayenge.

Alekh: Ye huyi na yedi Naina wali baat, chal ab bahar chalte hai aur dekhte hai ki kya ho raha hai.

Now Naina & Rajveer came out and saw that everyone were discussing about Rajveer.

Shalini has already informed Naveen, Nandini & Abhimanyu about Rajveer's accident and they are coming immediately to KMA.

BC has ordered major Nair to investigate about Rajveer's incident but he was just roaming around and wasting time.

Naina and Alekh went & sat on a table where rest of the gang were also present

Pooja: yaha kya ho raha hai aur mere Shahrukh ke saath kya hua hai?

Mennu toh yakeen hi nahi ho raha hai.

Yudi: yes Pooja, aisa lagta hai ki ye koi sapna hai aur jaise hi hum apne aankh kholenge toh Jatt se Rajveer sir hamare saamne aajayenge.

Ali: ha Yudi bhai, hamare Rajveer sir.............

Huda: usool, chahe hame kuch bhi lage lekin hame ye sachchai maan hi padegi ki Rajveer sir ab mar chuke hai aur vo kabhi wapas nahi aayenge.

Naina who was till now listening to all their talks just lost her temper with Huda's words of Rajveer is no more & she shouted

Naina: shut up, just shut up.

Kaan kholke sun lo tum sab, Rajveer ko kuch nahi hua hai.

Suna na Rajveer ko kuch nahi hua hai aur use kuch hone bhi nahi dungi main.

She stood up from her table saying these words & stormed towards her room and Alekh also followed her.

Here whole gang was stunned at her outburst and the way she called 'Rajveer' instead of Rajveer sir was telling them something else.

Naina was always calm & introvert from the day 1.

She never expressed herself much in front of anybody.

But today's outburst was something else.

Everyone noticed everything but still they ignored her talks as they were very much occupied with Rajveer sir's incident.

On the other hand Huda was not able to ignore her words , he just couldn't bear it but he was not able to do anything about it.

Here Alekh & Naina came to her room, Naina was feeling very much restless and Alekh was trying to calm her down.

Suddenly Naina's photo rang and at the same time, an orderly came to the room and gave the parcel to Naina.

Naina immediately picked up the call

Naina: Hello....!!

Person: jo parcel tumhe bheja hai, use tum check karlena

Naina: ji main check kar lungi

Person: thik hai.....

As soon as the call got disconnected, Naina checks the documents in the parcel and after reading the contents in it, she got the shock of her life time.

All her confusions got cleared in her heart & brain now.

By looking at her face, Alekh asked her what happened? Worriedly.

In response she just forwarded the documents towards him.

After reading the documents, he was also shocked to the core.

They were just looking at each other without any expressions on their face......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After all what was there in that parcel which gave both Naina & Alekh "the shock of their lives"