PART 19

When she was moving and searching for Rajveer ,

Suddenly she heard a loud voice of someone,

So she followed that voice.

When she reached that location, she was very shocked because of the sight which she was witnessing.

And the scene she was seeing is , there was man lying on the ground with half-consciousness & fully covered with blood all over his body as he was badly beaten.

Around 5 men were standing surrounding that man and were laughing at his condition.

Seeing this scene, Naina's blood boiled with rage because that person is none other than Rajveer itself.

The goons were laughing & talking something and when she heard their talks she was bursting with anger in her veins

1st goon: Ye Captain, uth Abe uth na Saale......!!!

Rajveer didn't get up

2nd goon: Ye aise nahi uthega, ru kabhi main ise uthata hu

He poured full bucket of cold water on Rajveer & kicked him hard with his leg.

Raj got consciousness but he was very much weak to stand or sit.

1st goon: Captain dekh, tu ab bhi Bach sakta hai,

Tu bas hame khali triggers Dede.

2nd goon: Agar ye bhi nahi kar sakta to, tere saath or kon kon hai aur kal ke bomb aur spy be baare me tujhe jo kuch bhi pata hai , tu hame bata de.

3rd goon: Agar tu ye dono kaam bhi nahi kar sakte toh,

Marne ke liye taiyar ho jao.

Na rahega baas aur na bajegi baasuri.

Raj: Tum log kuch bhi karlo,

Main tumhare liye kuch nahi karnewala.

Uske liye chahe meri jaan hi kyu na chali jaaye.

1st goon: kyun nahi,

Ab agar yahi tumhari aakhri faisla hai to, yahi sahi.

Ab chal tu apne jaan se haath dho baithoge,

Ready ho ja Marne ke liye.

He took his gun and pointed towards Raj.

Raj was left with zero energy to fight back as he was very wounded and also his eyes were gradually closing.

Here Naina is thinking hard what she can do or what can be done for saving Rajveer.

She was feeling very much restless and was panicking.

She cannot go directly & fight with goons as they have weapons and she doesn't have anything with her to fight back.

But one thing was clear in her mind that she cannot loose her Rajveer.

So she took out her bag , took cotton and applied some kerosene on it and sprayed some chemicals on it.

Then lighted the cotton with lighter and threw them continuously towards goons.

Those cotton balls were falling on goons like acid rain.

Goons got confused with this sudden rain of fire balls and they were not understanding from where they are falling on them.