PART 25

After coming back to her senses she wiped her tears, smiled weakly & said to Raj.....

Naina: ahh hogaya bas itni hi meri kahani....

Raj: lekin Nia tum Naveen se kyu naaraz ho....??

Uski kya galti.....??

In sab me vo kaha se aagaya...??

He was hell confused.....

Naina: trying to avoid this topic

Veer main jhoot bolna nahi chahti aur sach main tumhe bata nahi paavungi......

Kabhi kabhi kuch zakhmonko zyaada khuredne se ghaav zyada gehra ho jaata hai Veer.......

Aur aaj main un ghaavonko khuredna nahi chahti....

Please mujhe force mat karna.....

Lekin main tumse waada karti hu ki jab bhi main ye sach batane ke liye ready ho jaavungi, toh sabse pehle aake tumhe ye batavungi.....!!!!!!

I hope you will understand me.....

Raj nods his head understanding because he sensed her pain and also liked her honesty with which she expressed herself....

Raj: accha chodo vo sab....

I think ab baarish ka mho gayi hai....

Hame KMA vaapis jaana chahiye.....

Naina: hmmmm......

Tum sahi keh rahe ho.....

Chalo.....

They both start walking towards highway....

Raj was limping slightly and naina was supporting him to walk by holding him by his waist.....

During their walk towards highways, Naina's face was devoid of any emotions and Raj was observing her keenly and he was understanding the kind of inner turmoil going on inside her.....

So he thought to divert her mind....

Raj: Nia main bohut khush hu ki meri kidnapping huyi....

Meri accident hogayi....

Jiski wajah se I feel like I am the luckiest guy on this planet, world, earth everything....

Naina: sarcastically aur aisa kyu lag raha hai 'The Great Captain Rajveer Singh Shikhawat' ko......

Raj: smiling vo isliye kyunki is VEER ko uski NIA aur is TIGER ko uski SHERNI mil gayi....

So now you tell me what can be better than this....

Turning towards her, maintaining an eye to eye contact and looking intensely in her eyes he asks,

Kyu tumhe nahi lagta....???

He asks this intensely but also at the same time Naina feels his way of asking very cute which she couldn't resist but smile.....

Raj was continuously blabbering to clear up Naina's mood and he was successful in doing so.....

Because listening to his stupid banters, Naina was all smiling looking at the cute Rajveer...

Though the smile on her face was not big but it was reaching till her eyes, which meant she was smiling through her heart and it was definitely not a fake one.....

Naina knew Raj was doing all this to cheer her up ....

She couldn't help but smile at his antics.....

Soon they got lift from one truck on the highway and both of them reached KMA by morning.....

Both Naina and Raj were standing infront of the gate of KMA....

An orderly saw them and went inside the academy to inform everyone regarding the same....

As soon as the news spread about the arrival of Raj-Naina, the whole academy was assembled in the hall except Naveen....

Because he was still in the infirmary and yet not regained his consciousness.....

Here Raj-Naina were about to cross Amar-Jyothi, Nair came and blocked their way.....

Nair: hold on Cadet Singh....!!!!

Naina: innocently kyun sir.....????

Nair: kyunki aapne academy ke rules ko tode hai Cadet Singh...

Naina: par maine jo kuch bhi kiya uska ek valid reason bhi tha sir....

Nair: reason chahe kuch bhi ho Cadet Singh but what you did was against KMA rules and regulations.....

Raj was about to say something when suddenly he felt dizziness and he just fained on Naina...

Naina was shocked to see Raj like this and she shouted...

Naina: Veerrrrr....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hiii guys,

So part 25 is up......

I know this is very short but on Republic Day I promise to give long updates 

Please do comment & vote......

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Guys can you guess,

What could possibly Nair do to Cadet Singh????