PART 5

Someone completed the drill of 25 rounds in just 14.5 minutes

And seeing that someone everyone were stood shocked

Because that someone was none other than Naina.

Naina completed her 25 rounds in just 14.5 minutes.

Now Alekh Alekh also completed the rounds who did It in 15.5 minutes and Nair was shocked to the core seeing 2 completed such a difficult drill in a very less time and that too on a very first day Itself.

Never in dream he has thought that Naina can complete this drill, he himself counted all her rounds, now he couldn't say anything to her. Meanwhile, hauda completed 3rd by 24.10 minutes, Ali 4th by 24.20 and completed slightly by margin.

Other than them no one could complete the drill .

Nair who was frustrated by his failed plan on Naina, punished all of them by extra rounds & left fuming.

Naveen and Rajveer saw a fuming Nair and smiled.

Cut to Cadets:

Huda: Tu to sach me Phoolan Devi nikli, itni jaldi kaise karli tune Phoolan aur kaidi tu bhi kaise.

Alekh: apun ko aadat hai ek jail she dusre jail tak bhaagne ki

Naina: me to running race state level champion hu Isliye aasaan tha

Yudi: vo sab chodo guys, important baat ye hai ki hum sab paas hogaye hai

Pooja: tune sahi call kiya yudi

Ali: Ha ab chaliye next class ke liye chalte hai, discussion bad me karlenge.

All left towards the next class

Next class was the history class by Lolita mam, nobody got interest in class except Ali.

Next class was Nandini and Shalini's class joint class who taught them first aid for soldiers importance and diet following by soldiers, all students liked their class quite a lot, followed by Abhi's class whichh was also liked by students.

In Ritu's class, most boys were drooling over her and her psychology classes were also quite good but don't know why Naina didn't get good vibes from her.

Naveen's Class:

All were assembled for Naveen's class. He was taking class over basic weapons as It was their first class and everyone were quite Impressed with his teaching skills. But Naina was feeling restless, but she tried to keep herself calm. Naveen also noticed this but he chose to remain quite. Soon class got dismissed, everyone went towards mess for lunch.

Rajveer's Class:

Rajveer's was the last class of the day. All the cadets were completely exhausted due to the hardcore training of the whole day. Nobody was interested in this last class.

Just half heartedly all went to the class and settled. Many of them were feeling sleepy. Just after 5 minutes Rajveer came to class and wrote his name on board " CAPTAIN RAJVEER SINGH SHEKHAWAT ".

Raj: good evening cadets, jaise ki Maine likha hai, mera naam Rajveer Singh Shikhawat hai, naam thoda lamba hai par Itna jyada bura bhi nahi hai aur me aap logon ko startegy and communication padhata hu. Mujhe pata hai ye aap logon ka last class hai, aur sach kahu to mujhe bhi class Lena ka bilkul man nahi kar raha hai. Mera bas chale to me so Jai aaram se, par kya kare BC chodega nahi. Isliye thoda bahut kaam kar lete hai

Then he winks at all and starts teaching

The students were extremely Imp by Raj.

They have seen a teacher who is so friendly and teaches in a very friendly manner. The cadets didn't feel at all that they were In the class, they felt they are with their best friend hanging out. The tiredness they were feeling just vanished In thin air. And now all they were feeling is refreshment & soon the class ended. Raj left the class, and the cadets were feeling that the class ended too soon. Naina and Alekh were really impressed and they remembered someone of same kind and their eyes became moist. But soon calmed themselves, later left with other students towards mess.

In mess, cadets were discussing about the faculty and their teaching.

Ali: Saare ke saare faculty bahut achche hai na Guru

Yudi: you bet bro, but I think sabse best Is captain Rajveer

Huda: baat to sahi hai Teri Yudiye

Pooja: haaaye mera SHAHRUKH

Naina: SHAHRUKH ?

Pooja: ha Captain Rajveer bilkul Shahrukh jaise hai na

All shook their head and smiles

Huda: kaidi tu kyu kuch Bol nai raha ?

Alekh: Tum log bolo, apun sun raha hai. Aur waise bhi apun ko kuch nai bolna

Just then faculty also entered to have dinner in mess. They all sat on chair. But Naveen was continuously watching Naina, Raj notices this and kept hand on his shoulder. Naveen smiles.

Shalini: guys, so kaisa raha aaj ka din?

Abhi & Nandini: Hamara to Bohol achcha gaya aaj

Raj: mera bhi achcha tha, they were very interactive.

Naveen: Ha bhai, tujhe to sab ne pehli baar me hi pasand karliya hai. To tera achcha hogi hi, vaise mera bhi kaafi achcha tha.

Raj: Matlab!

Abhi: Matlab Raj ki aap sab ko bahut pasand agaye hai aur Cadet Ghai ne to aap ka nickname bhi rakh diya hai "SHAHRUKH", humne abhi abhi suna.

Listening this Raj chokes his water he was drinking & others burst out laughing

Naveen: Vaise Raj apart from joking, hame tujhe ek baat batani thi

Raj: Toh bata na

Naveen: Vo mera, Abhi and Nandu ka headquarter me temporary transfer hua hai 2 mahine ke liye, hum kal subah nikal rahe hai.

Eyeing towards Naina Tu sab sambhaalega na lega na bhai.

Raj( understanding him): Bilkul.......!

Both Smiles