PART 29

Raj and Naina were going towards Raj's quarter followed by Alekh behind them.....

Abhimanyu and Naveen too followed them and called Raj...

But the reaction they got from Raj was not at all expectable by them and also it came as a shocker for them.........

Naveen/Abhi: Rajjjjjjj.........!!!!!

Raj stopped hearing them and turned towards them with a neutral face..........

Raj: yes Captains.....

Do you have anything to discuss with me.....??

Naveen: Raj tujhe kya hua hai....??

Tu gussa hai humse.....??

Kya hua hai tujhe.....???

Tere saath headquarters se aate waqt kya hua tha.....???

Tu theek to hain a mere bhai.....????

Raj: thanks for your concern Captain Alhuwalia.....

Main theek hu......

Abhi: raj ye aap kaise baat kar rahe hai Naveen se......

Pata hai Naveen behosh hogaye the jab aap ka shahid hogaye ye news me aa raha tha toh.....

Raj: that's why I was thanking him for his concern towards me.....

An.....

He was interrupted by the sudden squeeze on his hand by Naina because she was feeling dizzy and was about to fall.....

But Raj held her in the nick of the moment and held her to support and even Alekh came forward to help Naina......

Naveen too shouted....

Naveen: Gudiya.......

Before he could come forward, Raj stopped them and

Raj: Captains thank you very much for your concern but if you don't mind can you please give us space because Naina needs rest....

Turning towards Alekh Alekh please help me carry Naina to my quarters and also after that call Dr Shalini or Dr Nandini......

To Abhi and Naveen if you could please excuse us......

Raj didn't give a chance for them to reply but immediately went from there along with Alekh who carried Naina in his arms leaving behind two hurted souls behind......

Naveen and Abhimanyu were extremely hurt by Raj's behaviour.........

They really didn't understand that why Raj behaved rudely with them.......

Because no matter what but Raj never behaved rudely with them especially with Naveen since Raj always considered him as his family................

But today the Raj they saw is very different from the Raj they know...........

There was something in him which has changed in him but they failed to understand that.....

But they were also very much worried for their sister.....

So they followed Raj to their quarter and decided to deal with cold behaviour of Raj later as now their first priority is Naina.....

@Raj's quarter:

Alekh placed Naina on Raj's bed and went to fetch Dr Shalini........