Author's Note

This story is a collaboration. I am the one doing the writing, but the credit for the idea goes to Girl_In_Fandoms. The beautiful cover was created by everlark__love. Additional help was provided by: MazeRunningTris, -justrae-, Katniss_Thg_Peeta, That_One_HG_Girl, TyheimPrice (AKA DivergentThgShank), falloutboui, and Alexaro5e. This book is dedicated to these people. They have greatly helped me in the process of writing this (I mean, they're literally the characters).

Co-Authors: Girl_In_Fandoms and DivergentThgShank.

I wrote this story from multiple POVs so you should get a taste of all of the characters' personalities.

This is the biggest fanfic I've undertaken, and it'll take a while to finish. However, I promise to give you the best quality writing I can, so even if it's long it'll be worth it. Heard of crossover edits? This is a crossover fanfic, kind of. It's a huge mess of almost every book fandom there is: Hunger Games, Divergent, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, The Maze Runner, and the Selection to name just a few.

I hope you enjoy this story, and I hope I tell it well. Thank you for giving it a try!

I'm entering this in the 2015 Wattys, so please vote if I deserve votes and comment to help me improve!