chapter 32 Almost Middle School Free

it's close to the last day of school. Jason hasn't spoken to me in weeks. I just wonder what happened to when we used to be so close? why did everything have to change? I lie in my bed on my laptop and decide to watch Netflix to clear my head a little bit.

Today is June 2nd. The end of the school year has went by so fast! I spent this whole year worrying about Jason and everyone when I could've spent it with my friends. Too much drama for me man. We haven't been getting any homework anymore since the last report card was sent out already. We spend our days in our classes talking mostly. In P.E. we play kickball. I am on the same team as Jason. Huh I hope my arm doesn't break again! I let out all of my anger and frustration on that poor kickball. Jason doesn't talk and I decide to just give up and spend my last couple of weeks of school with people who will actually talk to me.

At lunch, Jason sits alone and I wonder, so he doesn't talk to Alicia anymore at least. "Let's promise that we have at least one week without worrying about all this needless drama okay?" I say as I bite into a sandwich. "Deal." Lea and Anna say. We decide to hang out today and we're actually going to do something productive as well. We decide to go to the mall. Leas mom said she would be able to take us since we can't go by ourselves. After buying a pair of jeans from American Eagle I head next door to PINK to see my mom. She is helping someone at the cash register and I think she saw me and smiled. I smiled back and headed her way. "What are you doing here sweetie?" She asked. "Leas mom brought us here and I wanted to say hi!" Alright well my shift ends soon so I'll see you at home alright."

Just as we're about to leave, I see Jason. okay is this boy everywhere? I walk fast and try not to be noticeable. He looks at me and waves. HE WAVES REALLY? I don't wave or say anything back because I honestly don't even know if we're still friends anymore. "Wait Kayla!" I hear for the first time in well for ever.
AUTHORS NOTE
surprise ! I'm back enjoy !!