Chapter 36 Hey I Guess Thats Just Middle School Troubles

Today is the last day I'm middle school. As much as I want school to be over, I know I'm going to miss everything about this school. It all started with a crush and a little drama on the side.

I put on a cute lilac dress and some white vans and head out the door for my last day.

The bus ride was the best of the year because it was the last. I feel like I'm going to cherish everything more today.

"Wow I can't believe this is the last day." Said Anna.

"Me neither, it feels like it was yesterday when we were so nervous for our first day." Lea added.

We enter the school and automatically feel saddened because of all of the students with tears in their eyes, mostly the older ones.

All of our classes consisted of the teachers letting us do whatever we want.

"Hey Kayla." I heard. I turn around to see Jason.

"Oh hey."

"Look I wanted to say sorry because of how I was acting." he blurts.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I know you really liked me and ignoring you and just telling you I'm well gay probably must of made you feel sad."

"Well yeah, it's okay."

The bell rings for the end of the day. I go back to my locker one last time.

I say goodbye to all of my teachers and peers.

Without having time to process, a body shoves me into a locker. "whoops." I heard followed by some snickering.

Hey, I guess that's just middle school troubles.

Authors Note

AH I can't believe this is the end! Can't wait for HST <3 if we can get this to 100K reads I will put up HST !! good bye for now ! Hope you enjoyed the journey of MST !!