Chapter one

I sat there kneeling down. I stared at what my brothers had scribbled onto my katana-

LAME-O-NARDO

I felt like my heart had been shattered into a million pieces. I was close to tears but held them back. I didn't want my brothers to think that I was weaker than what they already think.

I looked up and saw my brothers laughing and walking away.

I held the katana in my hand.
I stared to walk back home. I was jumping on a building when when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey leo." I turned back and saw karai standing in front of me. "Karai" I said while glaring at her.

"I saw what your brothers did back there. Don't you want to get revenge? Don't you want your brothers to feel how you felt?" She said

"What do you want karai?" I asked her already knowing the answer.

"Tell me your lair's location. I will punish your brothers for you." She said.

"I will never do anything to harm my brothers. I will always protect them no matter what." I replied.

"Suit yourself." Karai said with a smirk.

Just then shredder jumped behind her."I will ask you one more time leo." Karai threatened "what is your lair's location?"

"You already know the answer to that." I said and charged towards them.

Shredder blocked my attacks with his metal claws and swung them over my head. I dodged his attacks successfully. I charged at him with full speed. But shredder caught my katanas just in time. He broke both of them like they were pieces of wood.

I stood there holding my now broken katanas. I was scared. But I can't show shredder that. I took my broken katana and pierced it through shredder's shoulder. He screamed and fell down. I had him. I could end this. But karai attacked me from behind.

SHOOT!

I forgot all about her.

Great job leo. Great job.

I fell on my back. Shredder got up and raised his metal claw "Pathetic." He said before bringing the claw down.

Then everything went black.