Chapter five

Leo's POV

"LEO!" Said a familiar voice. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't. I was too weak.

*Swish*

I heard the door open.

*Cling clang*

I heard fighting.

I felt someone trying to unlock the chains.

"AHH!" I heard Donnie scream.

"DONNIE!" I heard raph scream.

I forced my eyes to open. It pained but I had to see my brothers. I opened my eyes half way and saw my brothers retreating, badly injured.

"What happened here?" I heard shredder's voice.

"Master, the turtles broke in to save Leonardo." T.C said. "I am sure they will keep coming till they succeed."

"Hmm.." Shredder thought "Blow this place up."

The foot members (I am too lazy to type their names) looked as surprised as me.

"Father do you know what you said?" Karai asked shredder.

"I know what I said." Shredder barked "The turtles will keep coming back for Leonardo but they won't come if they don't know where our lair is. We will blow this place up and go to my secret mansion in the woods." Shredder said.

The others nodded.

I was terrified. How will my brothers come to rescue me if they don't know where I am? T.C came forward and pointed a gun at me pulling the trigger.

I fell unconscious again.

Narrator's POV

Tigerclaw shooted Leonardo but used his tazer gun.

He didn't want to kill the young leader. Not yet.

He picked up Leonardo while karai pressed the self destruct button giving them 10 seconds to abandon the place.

The well trained clan members escaped the place leaving three broken hearted brothers behind.