Chapter three

Before I start this chapter I wanna thank you all for your support. Thank you for the inspiring comment reading000012.

Warning : This chapter has some blood and violence.

Leo's POV

I opened my eyes. My vision was a little blurry. I shook my head and took a look at my surroundings. I was chained to a wall. I looked beside me. There was a table. On the table was all the latest tourture tools.

'Where am I?' I asked myself.

Then I remembered. My brothers, karai, the shredder. I must be in shredder's lair.

I was wondering why I am still alive. My memory is a bit hazy but I do remember shredder attacking me with his metal claws before everything went black.

Just then tigerclaw walked in "Hello turtle." He said "you must be wondering why you are still alive." He continued reading my mind "we need your lair's location to finish the rat. If you didn't know it you would probably be dead." His voice changed from calm to a threatening one "So where is the rat hiding?" I didn't reply. I just glared back at him. "So we are doing this the hard way, eh?" He replied with a smirk "fine by me." He moved towards me and punched me in the face. He punched me again but this time he punched harder. I felt something wet drip down from my forehead and onto the ground and I saw that it was my blood. He moved to the table and lifted a small knife. Tigerclaw then started cutting my skin. I held back screams not wanting to give him the pleasure. But that only made him dig the knife deeper in. I let out a painful scream. That seemed to satisfy him because he stopped.

He put the knife back in its place and walked towards the exit "We will try this again tomorrow." He said before exiting.

My whole body was aching and the grip of the chains was just making it worse.

At least my family is safe. The shredder will never get the lair's location from me. The lair's location... My phone! They can track the lair's location using my phone! I quickly reach for my phone ignoring the pain in my hands. My T-Phone was still with me! I opened my phone and pressed the self-destruction button. I didn't have much strength to throw the phone away and the phone exploded in my hands. I fell back unconscious on my shell.

So yeah... The chapter is a little short. But don't worry I will update the next chapter very soon(ish).

Byeeee!