Chapter eight

Mikey's POV

The moment I lost my focus and came back to the real world I jumped up and rushed towards the living room where my brothers and Sensei where sitting.

"LEO IS ALIVE!" I shouted happily.

First Sensei, raph and Donnie stared at me with shocked and happy eyes.

But that soon faded away and they were back looking depressed.

"Look mikey we know you miss leo but-" Donnie started only to get cut off by me,"but I didn't imagine it! I meet leo in Ochitsuite."

Sensei's eyes grew wide, while raph and Donnie looked confused.

"Ochit What?" Raph asked.

"Ochitsuite." Donnie corrected him "it means calm in Japanese. But what does that have to do with leo being alive?"

~splinter explains~

"So leo is alive?!" Raph asked happily.

"The only reason Leonardo would disappear would be if he had lost focus." Sensei said.

"So how do we find him?!" Donnie asked, a little worried.

"We all can do Ochitsuite every day. Raphael you do it in the morning. I shall do it in the middle of the day. Donnetello will do it in the evening and Michelangelo you shall do it in the night. It is certain that your brother will do Ochitsuite again." Sensei said.

We all nodded, and went to our rooms.

So yeah, I know it's short but I am stuck a little here. Forgive me. I will do better in the next chapter.

Love ya guys.

Bai!