Chapter nine

Leo's POV

I opened my eyes, feeling a bad pain in the shell.

I noticed that almost my whole body was bandaged up with blood still seeping through the bandages.

I sighed.

They are not going to let me die. They know that I don't care about my life. They will keep torturing me till I give up the lair's location.

Maybe...

I can kill myself.

That way they will NEVER find the lair's location and my family will be safe.

The only way that I will not end up giving up the lair's location is if my brothers rescue me or if I...
Die.

I thought about it for a while. The first option seemed impossible. How will they find me if they don't have an idea of where I am?

I smiled lightly.

The second option was flawless.

I looked around and found the table where T.C keeps the torture tools.

I noticed that the foot had unchained me. They probably think that I have no escape.

I crawled towards the table and grabbed a knife.

I was about to stab my neck when the room's door opened and tigerclaw walked in.

He grabbed the knife from my hands.

"You can die when you give the location." Tigerclaw said coldly and started cutting my skin.

After he was done he chained me to the wall and punched me.

Then he left the room.

I sighed as I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier till they came down surrounding me in darkness.

~Next Day~

I opened my eyes still feeling pain.

My throat was dry.

I was so hungry.

But I knew I was not going to die.

I sat up straight in a lotus pose, closed my eyes and started Ochitsuite.

Raph's POV

LEO IS ALIVE!

I got out of my bed tied, my mask and went straight to the dojo.

Sensei was waiting for me.

He started teaching me Ochitsuite.

~time skip~

"I will leave now my son. Good luck." Sensei said as he left the dojo.

I stared Ochitsuite and before I know it I was in a garden.

I looked around, trying to find leo. No luck.

I sighed.

It's been two months since I last saw my brother. And the last time I had seen him was when I threw him to the ground and scribbled LAME-O-NARDO on his blades.

"I am sorry leo..." I cried out silently "I am so sorry."

Suddenly I felt arms around me pulling me into a hug.

I opened my eyes and the sight that I saw was the happiest thing that I had seen in my life.

"LEO!" I cried out loud as I hugged him back.

(Picture credit: TigresAngel on DeviantArt)

"It's ok raph." Leo said.

"Leo where are you?" I asked him.

"I am in the woods..." Leo started as he gave his location.

(I seriously don't know shredder's location.)

"Ok leo. We will come for you right now." I said as I was about to disappear leo grabbed me by the wrist.

"NO! Don't come unprepared. Shredder has new robots and they are a lot tougher than the normal footbots." Leo said.

"But leo-" I was cutted off by Leo's scream.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Leo screamed holding his head with both hands.

"Leo! You alright bro?" I said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Raph the foot is torturing me from the real world. I am losing focus." He said as he started to disappear. "Don't come unprepared, it can cost your life." And that was all he said before disappearing completely.

"LEO!" I shouted.

I came back to the real world.

'They are torturing him. He must be in such a bad condition.' I thought as tears formed in my eyes.

Just then the dojo door opened and Donnie, mikey and master splinter walked in.

"Dude you alright? We heard you screaming Leo's name. Did you find him?" Mikey asked.

I explained them what happened back in Ochitsuite.

"So what are waiting for? We know Leo's location. Let's go!" Mikey shouted.

"It's not that easy mikey. You heard what leo said. Shredder has modified his robots. We can't go there unprepared." I said.

"Guys follow me." Donnie said as we, including Sensei, followed him.

Cliff-hanger! Dun dun dun!