THE BOY WITH THE GREEN EYES 💚

Jungkook's pov:

While my uncle was covering my grandfather's face with the bed sheets, I heard footsteps rushing on the stairs, I rolled my face towards the young boy standing frozen there, he approached the bed with slow footsteps and bend over, his hand was shaking while moving the bed sheets from my grandfather's face, he approached him and kissed his forehead and then he grabbed his hand and kissed it while tears were felling down quietly.
He started to breath heavily while grabbing his shirt, I felt something wrong so I approached him slowly and then I placed my hand on his shoulder.

" It's okay to cry " I said while rubbing his back, "you know Iam your...." I couldn't finish my word,  I was flinched by the sudden arms around my shoulders, he tightened his grip and started crying loudly, I felt the warmth of his tears hitting my chest and the shivering of his body, I held him tight and started crying too, it was as if we were saying goodbye to him.

"Shhhhhh, it's okay,easy, shhhhh, it's okay" I said while caressing his hair , he raised his head and looked at me, and their was the moment my heart skipped a beat, what the hell!! I widened my eyes when I saw the boy's face, I would swear that I felt a field of ment leaves glowing in his eyes, and his eyelashes dropping with tears made my heart sinks even more, his pixy nose and a red buffed lips, God ,it's like his face was sculpted by the Greek Gods . I never saw such beauty in my life.

He's obviously half Korean, I could tell from his face appearance and shape of his eyes,  but the dark green colour that rests in his eyes was unbelievable. I frozen for a moment when I heard his angelic voice.
"Excuse me sir,  are you Jungkook?" He asked while wiping his tears.
"Yeh, yes, Iam jungkook, how can you tell?"
His face expressions turned into joy, as if he was waiting for me for a long time, "it's really nice to meet you sir Iam tae...." he suddenly fainted in my arms, he was still weak, I carried him to bed and covered his body with a blanket turned the lights off and went to prepare for the funeral.

After the funeral, I was standing with  Tae infront my grandfather grave, Tae's eyes were very puffed,
"Good bye pops, Iam gonna miss you, hope you're in a better place now " Tae said while placing a flower on the grave.
" Time to go Tae, let's package "
"Go where sir?!"
"Iam taking you with me to the city,  you'll stay with me it was my grandfather's will "

We took off our lead and headed to city, the moment we arrived there Tae was amazed by the city features, it's like a little boy discovering a new world,  he reminded me the first time I get here, I opened the door and placed our stuff inside.
"This is your room Tae "
"Wow, it's nice and big, it's great sir thank you "
Suddenly the door bell rang,