TAKE ME NOW 🔞🔞🔞🔞

Jk entered home,  he collected the broken glass on floor,  fix the photo in another frame and cleaned the mess.
He then took a shower and layed on bed , he kept turning on the sides of bed, there's something missing, he couldn't sleep, he opened the closet and grabbed one of Tae's shirts held it tight to his chest and started crying. He smelled Tae's scent and exhaled his tired breath.

Meanwhile,at jimin's home, jimin rushed upstairs when he heard Tae's screaming, he opened the door to see Tae all sweating and shivering, he was hallucinating, "jk,jk" he kept calling his name in his sleep. Jimin hugged him, "it's okay breath Tae breath " Tae grabbed his chest, "it's hurting so much Hyung,  it's really painful ", he cried his heart in jimin's embrace.

In morning, jk went to the company, jimin lead the meeting it was obvious how much jk was feeling distracted and   low,after the meeting jimin followed jk to the office. "What's wrong jk, thank God the meeting went smoothly, you were in a bad mood since it started "
"Iam sorry my friend,  it's just I couldn't sleep all night thinking about Tae "
"Yaah, don't tell about it, Tae kept me awake all night, he was hallucinating by your name, I had to give him shot to sleep "
"What, Tae was calling me???"
"Yeah, all night, he was missing you jk,he cried too much " JK's heart felt down, he took off his shirt and gave it to jimin "here you know what to do jimin "
"Yes sure don't worry jk, your lover is in good hands "jimin smirked at jk
"Take the day off jimin, you need rest "
"Wow,thank you jk,Iam flaterd "

At night Tae started to scream again, jimin grabbed JK's shirt and placed beside Tae's face, Tae suddenly calmed down, he smelled JK's shirt and fell asleep peacefully, jimin's eyes teared, " what a great love you share ". Jk as well kept Tae's clothes beside him whenever he went to bed. A week passed by, jimin did every thing he could for Tae he was treating him like his younger brother.
Still something was missing, it was a burning hell for both of them until the next day Tae heard the bell rang, he opened it to see a bouquet of sunflowers infront of the door with a card in it,"I miss you my baby"

Tae teared up, he rushed towards jimin who was dressing to work, "what is it baby?"Tae raised his head and looked at jimin, "I want to go home Hyung, I miss my bunny " jimin smiled, "go get dressed baby I'll drive you there "Tae rushed upstairs and in no time they were at JK's house, "JK's car isn't here, he might be in the company, get in and wait for him teddy bear. Tae nodded and entered the house, he sniffed JK's shirt and entered the shower, he took a long bath and sat on the couch waiting for his man.

At the company jimin entered JK's office, "hey there mr Jeon, I left my folder in your place last night can you pls go get it "
"Yaaaah jimin what to do with you " jk grabbed his keys and drove home. When he entered the home JK's eyes widened with joy, there was his baby standing infront of him. "Welcome home bunny " jk hugged Tae tight as if there's no tomorrow, "I love you, I love you Tae " Tae's eyes glowed, he hugged back "I love you too bunny "

Jk carried Tae and placed him on bed, he started kissing him passionately, Tae kissed back, jk started to slip his hand on Tae's shirt, Tae stopped his kiss, "Iam sorry Tae, I'll wait " Tae kissed JK's forehead "Iam ready jk,Iam all yours " I want you now " .Tae took off his shirt JK's too,jk kissed Tae from his forehead till his abs, he layed Tae's head backward and started licking and sucking his nipples, Tae moaned, he then took off Tae's pants and underwear, placed his head between Tae's legs and licked his dick, it was hard stiff, he sucked it gently while Tae was still moaning in pleasure.

"Hold on baby, I'll be back" jk went to the bathroom, he grabbed some stuff and returned to Tae, he opened the lube bottle and squeezed on a dildo ,Tae's eyes widened "what's that kookie??!" ,jk kissed Tae's thighs, "don't worry baby, it's a dildo, I know you're a virgin, I'll stretch your hole first " Tae nodded his head. Jk slowly entered one ball in Tae's hole, Tae's body shrunked, he then entered the second and the third "you okay baby ?" , Tae nodded his head again, jk then entered the whole toy in Tae's ass,and waited for his baby's body to stretch .

Tae grabbed JK's pants, "I want to taste it kookie", he took JK's boxer and started sucking it slowly, jk held his head backward and moaned, "feels good baby " Tae licked JK's nipples and his neck, they were both missing each other's bodies. Jk caressed Tae's ass and he pulled the dildo in one move, he placed some lube on his dick and opened Tae's legs, "tell me if it's too much baby, you can stop me whenever you want ".

Jk started to enter his dick in Tae's hole gently, Tae groaned, when it reached its halfway inside Tae started to cry he grabbed JK's arm tight, "you want me to pull it out ?" ,"is it hurting too much?" Jk asked with worries, "no, keep going bunny ",
"Okay baby breath, just breath it's almost in" jk entered it all inside Tae screamed in pain, "shhhh, its okay it's all in relax baby, it's done " jk said while kissing Tae's eyes, he kissed Tae's hand and face, and caressed his hair. "Can I move baby?" ,Tae nodded with painful moans, jk started to move inside Tae while keeping his eyes focused on Tae's face, "fuck, you're tight baby no wonder you're virgin,ahhh" jk noticed Tae's pain, he pulled his dick out, his tip was covered with some blood, jk wiped the blood and kissed Tae's lips, "roll over baby " Tae rolled over, "left your hips a little baby", Tae did,  "that's good, it will be easier from behind " , actually it wasn't the real reason, but jk couldn't bear looking at his baby being in pain, he would stop any minute if they stayed facing each other.

Jk then started thrusting inside Tae again, Tae grabbed the bed sheets in pain, and crunched his feet, jk kept kissing Tae's back and neck, trying to ease the pain, a few moments later and Tae get used to it, he started moaning with pleasure, jk felt relieved, he fastened his moves while holding Tae's hips, "ahhh, feels good kookie,more go deeper, feels great " they were both on the edge of cumming," Iam gonna cum kookie,ahhh" , Tae cum first, jk kept thrusting inside Tae's body that was getting weaker, a few deep hits inside and JK's cum filled Tae's hole, he pulled his dick out and kissed Tae's back while holding his ass. "You okay baby?" Jk asked while checking on Tae who was breathing heavily, "kookie it feels weird" Tae replied while his body kept flinching, "its okay baby, it's your body reflex after inserting my cum inside you, come here baby " jk pulled Tae closer, he stretched Tae's hole a little so the cum will get out easily, "better baby?" , Tae nodded his head " never better bunny " .