🍯 A HONEY BUNCH 🍯🔞

Jungkook's pov:

I woke up in the morning to see Tae laying beside me, I kept looking at the beautiful face, there was no words can tell what I felt in that very moment when I  approached him for a kiss and he kissed me back while opening his eyes . " There they are,  big fascinating green eyes, just for me " , I placed my hand on his cheek, and then held his hand and kissed it," morning my little tiger ", " morning bunny ",
" how's your body doing, you okay baby?" I asked while checking his body
" it's fine kookie just a little pain down there " .

"Last night was the best night of my life, when I could feel your body with every touch, hear your pleasurable moans while fucking you,  and smelling your irresistible scent, God you were amazing Tae "
Tae blushed and hide his face in my chest,  I kissed his head and held him tight. " Emm, kookie" Tae said as he was rubbing his thumb on my chest, " Can I have something to eat?" , what an idiot I was too much melting last day moments till I  forgot he's still on an empty stomach.

I jumped from the bed,  wearing my boxer and rushing towards the kitchen,  I returned to Tae with some fruits, yogurt and honey, helped him to settle his back and started feeding him, he was looking sexy with all those dark hickeys and marks, suddenly a drop of honey dropped on his lips, I came closer and licked it, Tae moaned, his lips were hurting from yesterday bites,I frozen for a second and then looked down to see my dick standing stiff.

Tae noticed my hard dick, he gave me a little smile and then he said " you want me to suck it for you bunny?"
God I wish I can eat him right now,
"Well your offer is very tempting but I can't let you do it, your body is still in pain and if I started Iam not gonna be able to stop " I rolled my eyes over the room.
"Then don't stop " Tae approached me and licked my earlobe,  I couldn't bear it anymore, I took off my boxer and shoved my dick into his mouth and started thrusting inside,  he placed his hands on my thighs while I'm still fucking his warm throat, and I cum inside, he swallowed my cum and then licked his lips, tasted good kookie.

I raised his head to kiss his lips, and while slipping my hand down his back Tae moaned, I felt his dick getting harder, "Help me kookie it's painful ", he looked at me with his doe beautiful baby eyes, I wanted to ease his pain but I was afraid that his body will collapse because of last night ride. "Okay baby lay down" I said while placing the pillow under his head.
I grabbed the honey bottle and started dripping honey all over his body,  from his lips down to his hole.

I flicked my tongue inside his mouth, kissing him discovering every inch of his tongue, he kissed me back and then entered his tongue in my mouth, I pulled out when I felt he's gasping for air."you're getting better baby, soon you'll be better than me " I said while pecking his lips, he gave me his boxy smile it was so cute. I lowered my head towards his nipples, they were swallowed since yesterday, I licked the honey dripping form them and teased Tae while biting them every time. My baby was melting with pleasure, his moans got louder and louder when my tongue reached his thighs, I licked and bite them until the honey reached his toes, I placed my tongue on his balls and left it up till his tip, Tae's body was shivering in pleasure,  I placed some honey on my fingers and then I looked at Tae, " suck them for me baby " , Tae grabbed my hand and started sucking my fingers,  I  was hard again, I kissed Tae's lips while inserting my finger in his tight hole, Tae bite his lips, then I did the same with the rest of my fingers digging in and out untill his hole was dripping wet.

I grabbed a lube and a condom, Tae shaked his head with denial, "no, no condom only lube" he said,
" but baby if I cum inside you'll be uncomfortable,  your hole is still dripping cum " I replied with concern
" I want to feel your love inside me, I want you to fill my up kookie as much as you can. "God he's irresistible , I can't say no to my tiger can I" I  said while kissing his hand,Tae smiled at me, "okay baby take a deep breath in 3", " one, two... ", " aaaaaaaah, Tae's eyes teared up, what happened to three kook" he started gasping in pain, " I kissed his forehead and looked at him with sorry eyes, " forgive me baby, had to distract you a little " , Tae cried a little on my chest and then he calmed down, " is it okay now baby?", "you want me to move?"
" Hemmm" he nodded with his smile "God Iam the Luckiest man in the world", he rapped his arms around my neck, "hold on tight baby " I said while started thrusting inside him, the deeper I hit ,the more Tae held me, he placed his lips on my neck and sucked it while his hole was still being ripped by my dick, I felt a little sting in my neck and groaned in pain,  it was Tae,  we cum together and Tae couldn't bear it so he digged his teeth in my neck, he felt sorry for the bite, so he licked it and kissed it gently, he looked worried, I couldn't handle his cuteness any longer so I started showering his face with wet kisses.
"Hehehehe, stop it kookie you're tickling me" ,
"How you doing baby?, you look a bit tired" I asked while caressing his hair
"What no, who's tired, Iam not tired at ... " Tae closed his eyes before finishing his debate ,I slowly closed my eyes too after kissing my tiger two more times .