WHERE I BELONG 💜

The sun sent its lights through the window landing it's warmth on my baby's face, it's the face that I woke up every morning before him so I can admire, Tae groaned irritated,  I couldn't help it with his cuteness and chuckled a little waking him up.
"Morning bunny "
"Morning my sweet baby " I pecked his lips calmly he gave me his boxy smile, God Iam the Luckiest man in the world, 
He rolled over but suddenly grabbed his back, "ahhh",
"You okay sweety??",
"You were too rough last night kookie"he pouted, looking at me with his puppy eyes.

"Iam sorry baby but your ass, Iam addicted to it " I squeezed his ass.
"Jounjungkook, don't you dare to even think about it, it's killing me "
I carried him up and he giggled, it was when uncle knocked the door carrying, Jonyung in his arms, "Dada,Tae Tae , I want ups too", he's our son, he's 3 years old now,  I wanted him to see the place where his parents lived, and feel the love and warmth this place own. It was my  vacation.

"Come here baby, let's go up ", I played with my son when I searched for Tae but didn't find him, so I carried Jong and went outside,  I knew exactly where he was,  I walked the sunflowers field holding my baby in my arms , and there he was standing infront of my grandfather's grave, praying for him, he bowed and headed towards us after my baby started crying, he carried Jong,
"Shhhh, it's okay baby ,Tae Tae is here easy "

"Jojo wants milk,  strawberry milk " we smiled at his cuteness, "okay baby let's get in and have some ", I rapped my arm around Tae's waist who was holding jong and couldn't be happier, to have everything I need, where I belong.