THE PAINFUL REGRET 🥺

JK's POV :

I grabbed my phone and rushed out to find Tae,  it was getting darker, "God Tae's hate darkness,  I need to find him" I was running in the roads searching for him but the heavy rain made it worse,  Tae can't walk the streets alone he doesn't know where to go,  he heard the thunder and flinched,  immediately rushed under a bridge,  he was sobbing and alone,  he sat beside the wall with his frightened eyes every thing is dark and cold, he grabbed his phone and called JIMIN,  " Hello,  tae tae, how are you my teddy bear " he said
"Hyung,  Iam scared pls come to me,  it's cold and dark in here" Tae's voice cracked from tears

" easy boy, stay with me, where are you Iam coming don't move "
" I don't know hyung, there's a bridge here " JIMIN rode his car and headed towards the bridge,  he grabbed the umbrella and rushed towards the scared Tae,  Tae hugged him tight,  " hyung" ," shhhh, it's okay baby don't cry Iam here , what happened Tae Where's jk??" Tae tried to speak but he fainted right away, JIMIN carried him to his home and called the doctor, he then called JK's nb, " jk come to my place Tae's with me " jk rushed to jimin's house, " where's he, where's Tae Jimin???"

" he's inside the doctor is checking on him "

JK's pov: when I heard about Tae's condition I opened the door to see Tae laying on bed,  and the doctor placing the serum to his hand,  I  stood by the wall sobbing while covering my face, jimin placed his hand on my shoulder "its okay jk don't worry he'll be okay "
When the doc inserted the needle in Tae's hand he groaned in pain, JK's heart acked, he then wrote some medicine names and gave it to jimin,  "he needs rest,  he was burning fever from the rain,  keep him warm and let him take the medicine,  he's gonna be fine nothing to worry "

They thanked the doctor, " I'll go to the pharmacy to bring the medicine, and stay with him,  change your wet clothes, I don't want you to get sick too, be back soon "
"Thank you my friend " jk hugged jimin and then he changed and sat beside Tae's body, he held his hand and started to cry " Iam sorry Tae,  I shouldn't slap you,  I wanted to believe you but I was lost, I was scared that she might hurt you so I acted with fear,  pls Tae don't hate me"
Jk stayed with Tae, jimin entered the room and placed the medicine on the table, "he needs to take a sip from it jk"
Jk nodded and then he tried to wake Tae, Tae opened his eyes to see jk and jimin infront of him, " Tae you okay baby are you still in pain??" Jk asked with concern.

Tae rolled over and back facing jk, JK's heart broke, he tried to turn Tae's body but jimin grabbed his hand and shaked his head, " I'll give him the medicine, go and have some rest " .
Tears fell from JK's eyes while he kissed Tae's hair and left the room, Tae started crying again, "hey, hey, easy there, it's okay to cry baby but pls don't hate jk, I know what happened he told me, be sure that he didn't mean it that way he was just angry and scared, jk loves you more than anything in the world "

"Hyung, can you pls let me stay here just till tomorrow and then I'll go back home to the country?" Tae's eyes were sobbing, he was scared that jimin will let him out too. " you can stay here as long as you want Tae,  but are you really welling to break JK's heart and leave him alone??", Tae shaked his head"no,Hyung, I would never try to break his heart,  I love him more than I love myself, he's the only family I still have " Tae's words melted jimin's heart,  "so how about you stay with me until you're ready to forgive him and then stay with jk?" Tae nodded his head ," good boy,  let's drink your medicine now, and have some rest "

" He wants to stay here for now " jimin said while sitting beside jk, "give him some time kook,he loves you and you already know that " , jk nodded his head and opened the door to leave, "pls take good care of him jimin" ,
"You're a good man jk,don't be harsh on yourself, things will get better soon "