WILD NIGHT IN OFFICE 🔞

JK's pov:

I woke up on my phone ringing it was jimin, " hey boss, we had the deal with MR RAY , we're having a party in the company tonight, get ready and bring Tae with you "

I was delighted by the news,the whole company worked so hard for this deal, we're going to consist a new building for our company. "Tae wake up Tae "
Tae groaned , "Iam tired kookie you ripped my ass,let me sleep a little more"
" baby we get the deal, my company is throwing a party tonight we need to go shopping "
"What party come on let's go bunny " Tae shouted while jumping on the bed,
"What happened to your sore ass, you was complaining minutes ago "

Aish this boy, I carried Tae and went to shower and then we went shopping, I grabbed two identical black suits for me and Tae, bought some perfume and shoes ,while driving home I stopped by a shop, "I need to bring something baby, wait a second, be right back ".
I returned to the car carrying a little sack, "what's that kookie?"
"You'll know baby ".

We arrived home, and went to our room, I grabbed Tae and placed him on bed, "kookie are serious right now we need to dress "
" take your boxer off baby"

I grabbed the stuff I bought, it was an anal vibrator,when I approached Tae he closed his legs and shaked his head "no,no way, don't you even think about it,you've really lost it kook"

I sticked my tongue in Tae's mouth, he eventually surrendered and kissed back, I licked his earlobe and started sucking his nipples ,Tae melted and opened his legs, I took the chance while distracting him with kisses and shoved the vibrator in his hole, Tae's eyes teared, "you cheater, why did that"
"That's your punishment baby boy, for laughing to the woman who kept flirting with you while you were trying the suit "
"But kooki I..."
"No but baby, this toy will stay inside you the whole night, I got the remote control in my pocket, go dress up now "

Tae's pov:

Kookie was really mad I can't believe how jealous he can be ,I stood up quietly and grabbed my suit.

Tae and jk dressed up and went to the party, when they get there everyone was amazed by their looks, especially Tae who was the most handsome of them all. The party was going on fire, songs and great DJ music ,and a lot of yummy stuff, jimin was dancing with jk while Tae was sitting quietly in his seat, jk approached Tae and sat beside him, he pressed the button and the vibrator started to move inside Tae's hole. Tae gulped , a little more and jk raised the level more, he kept pressing it until Tae couldn't bear it anymore.

Tae grabbed JK's thighs, he looked at him with teary eyes, "pls kookie stop it I beg you, can't handle it anymore pls" Tae placed his head on the table and started to moan.
Jimin noticed Tae's reaction, "you okay baby?, are hurt somewhere?, jk take care of him he's not feeling well"
Jk smirked at jimin, "of course I will don't you worry friend " he carried Tae and headed upstairs to his office
Jimin eventually realized what's happening he grinned " jk you such a naughty man , hope Tae won't be broken tonight "

The second floor was empty, jk entered Tae to office and Locked the door, Tae hit JK's chest with his fist, and kept hitting him "pull it out, pull it out pls,hurry "

"Emmmm, in one condition "
" you have to call me DADDY my baby "
Tae was in too much pain so he didn't have the strength to fight with jk.
" pls pull it out DADDY "
"Good boy, take off your pants " Tae fastly undressed himself, he opened his legs, jk grabbed the toy and pulled it out, Tae groaned in pain, he was so hard, he even felt the precum.
" jk, help me cum pls "
"What???"
"Pls help me DADDY " jk shoved Tae's dick in his mouth and started sucking him off,Tae grabbed JK's hair " Iam near kookie ahhh fuck " Tae cum inside JK's throat, jk swallowed it ,he then licked his lips "Emmmm, taste really good baby "

Tae held his head backward to the wall, he was in total mess,"thank you kookie, Iam ready to go now "
"Go?? Where??" Jk smirked at Tae
"Baby we've just started " jk said while opening his shirt's buttons.
"Kookie??!!"
"Shhhh, relax baby you're gonna like it"

Jk took his tie and covered Tae's eyes, "kookie where are you?" Tae started searching by his hands,
"Iam right here baby " jk whispered in Tae's ear where Tae's body shivered by his lover's voice.
Jk took of Tae's shirt, he gently slipped his hand from Tae's lips down his body. Tae grabbed two ice cubes from the champagne bowl, and placed it on Tae's nipples ,Tae's body shivered,his nipples were really hard.
Jk started kissing Tae, Tae kissed back, he sucked Tae's tongue and lips rashly.

He grabbed Tae and placed him to the wall, " put your hands on the wall baby" ,"now lower your hips a little " ,Tae did as he was told, "good boy "

" listen baby, I didn't bring any lube so its gonna be rough"

Say Bunny to keep going
Tiger if it was too hard
"Understand baby?", Tae nodded his head .
Jk started to enter his dick inside Tae's ass, Tae tried to handle it as much as he could, his tears fell down silently, "that's it good boy, you're doing great baby " jk kissed Tae's shoulder.
Jk then started thrusting inside Tae,
" name baby " , "bunny " Tae said
He went faster, "now baby?" ,"bu,bunny" Tae started to hesitate,
Jk went to the deepest point "how about now ?", "tiger, tiger aaaahhhhh" pls kookie aaaahh fuck it's so deep fuck " Tae started moaning loud.

"Now we're talking,you like it baby?"
"Ahhh , fuck my ass is twitching, oh God"

Jk raised Tae's leg and placed it on his shoulder keeping Tae standing on his other one with his hands on the wall, he grabbed his hips and started pulling them towards him roughly, " oh baby yeah, love your fucking tight hole, you're taking me pretty good baby "
"
Jk then carried Tae, he layed on the couch and asked Tae to ride it, Tae held JK's dick and started to push his hips down slowly, jk held Tae's hips and pressed them down fast, they both moaned, Tae kept moving up and down on JK's dick, "I wanna see your face kookie pls"
Jk didn't answer, " kookie pls I want to see you " still not answering, jk suddenly felt hot tears felling on his body, they were Tae's, he was crying while jk kept thrusting inside him, " oh my God baby Iam sorry , I just wanted to tease you a little"he immediately took off his tie from Tae's face and pulled his face towards him and kissed him passionately, Tae kissed back, he grabbed Tae and stood up , placed Tae's arms around his neck and placed his around Tae's waist, Tae hold tight, "don't worry baby I'll never let you fall" , Tae's eyes glowed he smashed his lips with JK's, "fell me up DADDY " ,jk pecked Tae lips, " hold on tight baby ", he moved fast while kissing his baby, and spread his hot liquid inside Tae's hole, Tae covered JK's abs, jk was pulling it out, "no, stay inside me a little longer kookie, feels great "
"It seems that you like doing it wild baby " , "from now on Iam not backing off my power" jk smirked at the almost sleepy eyes of Tae.

He dressed him and himself and ordered the driver to take them home, sitting in the backseat of the car holding his baby between his arms jk was overwhelmed by the night he had with his baby Tae.