BITTER SWEETNESS 🔞🔞🔞

jungkook pov:

I was sleeping shirtless on my bed when I heard Tae getting up,  I opened my eyes to see him rush to the bathroom,  suddenly the shower started on, I get worried so I followed him,  I opened the door to see Tae sitting on the floor naked,  and holding his dick in his hand,  he looked at me with teary eyes, " I don't know what's happening to me , it's painful jk"
" water won't solve the problem Tae " it was obvious that he's horny, don't you know how to do it?"
I was amazed when he shaked his head as a denial,  he lowered his head in embarrassment, I approached him from the back "here rub it like this, up and down " "ahhhh it hurts jk"
He wasn't able to do it, "I'll do it for you" ,he closed his legs shyly "no its okay don't bother "
"Open your legs boy " I said with a cold tone he opened them and closed his eyes, I held his dick and started  rubbing it slowly, he started to moan in pain " it hurts jk"
"Easy boy relax " I licked his neck and placed my other hand on his nipple, he placed his head on my chest and grabbed my arm, I started rubbing it fast, he arched his back and feet "ahhh stop pls aaahhh" it's okay almost there"
He tightened his hand on my arm and cum. I could feel him breathing heavily, his legs were shivering, I immediately washed him and placed the robe on him then carried him to the bed.

He digged his face in my chest, "thank you jk, it doesn't hurt anymore " ,I hugged him tightly but I was rock hard down there. I moaned when his leg touched my shorts, he looked at me with his pretty eyes " you too?" He asked. I blushed, "it's okay don't worry "
"No it's not you're in pain let me help you " I raised my eyebrows, "you couldn't handle yourself how are you going to help me Tae "
" I don't know teach me",
"Can, can you..."
Jk stop it, just say it I'll do it, raise your voice.
"Can you suck my dick?"
"Sure "
I took off my underwear, Tae's eyes widened,  "wo,it's really big "
He placed his head between my legs and entered it in his mouth
"Aaaahhh, Tae easy " I shouted with pain.
"Sorry, sorry jk, Iam really stupid "
I raised his head and kissed his lips "no you're not Tae " his face turned red,
" just suck it with your tongue and throat, don't let your teeth touch it "
He nodded then he grabbed it again and started licking it with his tongue, then he inserted it in his mouth and sucked it gently, I was sinking with pleasure, "Ahh, fuck, your mouth feels good" he fastened his move I grabbed his hair and cum in his mouth, then he swallowed it,  "was that helpful jk?" I approached his face and licked his lips, "it was amazing Tae thank you "

I left to the bathroom to shower, and then it hit me "oh, God, what's wrong with me, have I lost it, I let Tae suck me off!!!!" ,I returned to bed after shower where Tae was sleeping, I placed my hand on his cheek, "I don't know what this feeling is, I hope Iam wrong " and then I slept.

Early in the morning I woke up and looked at the watch, "shit iam late " , Tae was still sleeping, I wrote him a note and rode my car to the company,  few minutes later Tae woke up, he moved his hand on the bed and it was empty, he rolled his eyes into the table " there's some fruits with yogurt and honey in the kitchen eat well,gonna miss you" Tae smiled in joy
Tae smiled in joy while remembering last night, suddenly the door bell rang, he thought it was jk, " have you forgot something?" He opened the door to see an angry woman standing there, he gulped, "ELYANA" Tae said,  "oh, and he told you my name ha?!", "where is he, and you are ???" She clearly was holding her anger back.

" Iam taehyung,  I live here with jk" Tae missed up
"Actually I live with him for a while now and I know about you " he missed up again.
Ely was burning hatered,  " do you love him boy?" She asked with a smirk
"Sure you do, how can't you love someone like him but he's mine" she pushed Tae to the ground,  Tae hit the table where the grandfather's photo was placed, it felt and broke.
"Nooo, you meanie woman I hate you,  and jk does too, he'll never love a woman like you "

ELY step on the photo with her heels,  " what an ugly creepy old man, Iam glad he died " Tae lost his nerve and slapped her,  she felt down,  in the exact moment jk was there,  "what's going on here??" , she grabbed her cheek and started crying loudly,  "he slapped me after I was trying to hug him "

" shut up you bitch,  stop lyi..." Tae felt pain on his cheek,  jk slapped him,
"What's wrong with you Tae,  can't believe you did this,  you're worse than her,  Iam really disappointed in you "

Tae's eyes teared up,  " she's lying jk, and if you didn't kick her out I will "

"It's not your house boy, I decide what to do not you " jk replied with anger

Tae's heart broken into million pieces,  "then Iam sorry sir for disturbing your guests in your house " Tae grabbed his phone and ran outside the door.

"Tae wait,  Tae " jk was aiming to follow Tae but he felt ElY's hands on his waist,  " let him go babe, he's not worthy "
Jk glared at her with anger
"Weren't you crying moments ago,  what happened now" she didn't answer
Jk grabbed her hair tight " speak and don't dare to lie or else "
" I,  I  broke your grandfather's photo while pushing him,  he triggered my nerves so I stepped on the photo " JK's eyes widened,  "you dare to do this despite you know how much I owe this man, and you even hurt Tae " he slapped her "listen you bitch,  if anything happens to him you won't need knife to hurt yourself cause I'll kill you by myself "  she was frightened and ran away.