FEAR OF THE DARKNESS 💔

"Open up babe" the voice behind the door said, it was ELYANA , JK's woman.

"Oh shit, shit, I forget about her" jk said

"Babe, is there someone with you??" She asked. 

Jungkook's pov:
When I heard Ely's words I suddenly remembered Tae,  I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the bathroom,
"Stay here don't you come out unless I tell you so, I'll explain later "
Tae nodded his head and sat on the floor having no idea about what's happening.
I opened the door where ELY entered in a hurry without any word, and started searching the room,
"What is it babe? What are you searching for?"
" Is there someone with you kook? Are you cheating on me again?"
"What no sweety,  I would never do that"
She smiled at me and kissed me
"Iam sorry about your grandfather babe, how about we have a little fun " she slided her hand into my pants and kissed my neck.
"Oh, how about we have dinner outside" I replied while wearing my jacket.
"Oh yay sure, let's go KOOKIE "
I turned off the house lights and went to restaurant with her, we ordered a meal and had wine, I kept trying to remember that Iam forgetting something.
"Oh, JENNIFER,  is texting me,  it's a sleep over got to go babe,  sorry,  see you later"
I payed the bill and headed home, it was passed midnight, I opened the door and turned  the lights on ,wear my pajamas when I headed towards the bathroom to brush my teeth, I opened the bathroom door and turned the lights to see Tae sitting on the floor grabbing his knees , his eyes were puffed bcs of tears,  his face was pale.

I rushed towards him, when I touched his hair he flinched with fear.
He must be afraid from the dark, it took him a few seconds to recognize me again.

"Pls sir, I wanna go home,  take me home sir pls, I want to be with my father, I want to see him " he grabbed my shirt and started begging me

My tears escaped my eyes,  I was feeling terrible, how could I?
Wait, how could I? Well I have no other option,  if ElY saw Tae with me I can't handle the consequences.

"" A little information about ELYANA""
She met jk in a party, where her father's company had a successful business project with JK's company,  she was amazed by JK's personality and good looking,  so she Started to try making him hers, jk first was okay with the idea of dating she seemed like a nice girl but eventually he discovered that she is obsessed with him,  he tried once to kill JK's friend when she was having dinner with him at home,  thought that he's cheating on her, and then she cut her wrists,  since then jk can't do anything wrong like inviting his friends home or trying to date someone else.

Back to JK's pov:

I hugged Tae tight and started crying, "Iam sorry, Iam a bad person, I forgot about you in here, pls forgive me I'll never leave you alone ever again " I started to explain for Tae that I was trying to protect him, I told him about what happened before and then I lowered my head down. Suddenly I felt Tae's fingers wiping my tears " its okay sir, I forgive you, its just that Iam afraid of darkness and dad always stayed beside me when it's dark so I missed him "

I carried Tae let him wear his pajamas and placed him beside me on bed,  I'll sleep beside you if you want Tae, "Really,  thank you sir" he gave me his boxy smile and I can see his eyes glowing, I felt something strange in my chest when he grabbed my hand and then closed his eyes and surrendered to sleep.

Early in the morning I woke up to see Tae sitting on the bed staring at me, I flinched a little, " what's wrong?"
" You really look like him,  you have his nose and his bunny teeth,  it's clear that you're family, I envy you " Tae lowered his head in sadness, "hey come on here you beautiful boy " I pulled him towards me and Starr tickling him, he started laughing, and then I heard some noise, I looked at him while he grabbed his stomach and blushed " Guess you're hungry ha?"
" ye,yes sir "
"Stop calling me sir, we're family remember, just call me jk"
"Hehehe, okay jk"
"God ,he's even more beautiful when he smiles "
"Let's have breakfast then"

Days passed by,  JK's relationship with Tae was stronger than ever,  he took him to new places every weekend,  play games,  watch movies,  hangout, he bought him phone and placed his and jimin's number in it,  Tae was starting to feel something when he's with jk, he was just not sure what it was.

Day by day Tae started getting closer to jk, he felt safe with him,  he won't eat without him, always wait for him to come home,  they were happy,  but there's only one thing Tae get irritated by,  Tae always had to close his ears every time ElY would come for a hot ride, he hides in the closet  listening to JK's moans and her. Although jk didn't like it, he was obliged to do it, he kept making excuses to broke up with her but no matter what he tried nothing else would work.

Until one day ...