Prologue

(DISCLAMER- I DONT OWN ETERNAL SONATA CHARACTER'S)

"Beat....Beat wake up please." A purple-bluish haired and clothed woman is holding him in her arms,squeezing him against her body as she starts to cry "Please...wake up." Another woman who look exactly like the woman holding Beat but has reddish-orange hair and clothing "March....he's gone." She herself start a to tear up as the man named Beat slowly opens his eyes and moves his head as some of his brownish hair falls away from brown eyes "Hey....March." his voice sounding weak as the woman March look down at him and she hugs him really tightly which causes him to wince "Ow hey....not so tight." He laughs weakly as she loosens her grip on him as she laughs as well "sorry babe...I thought you died." She starts to cry as he leans up with all of his strength and kisses her as the red haired woman clears her throat "Hey guys I don't think this is the right place to do all of that." March let's go of the kiss and smiles "Sorry Beat this will have to wait." She looks down at Beat and winks as she turns toward the red head "Ok Salsa let's go." March stands up and slings one of Beats arms over the back of her neck,following Salsa out of the dimly lit cave "M-March...can you um..." March looks at Beat and sees that his head is in her breast as she smiles "What is it." He looks up at March "Can you um...sort of move some so I can reposition my head." She smirks and moves his head so that his face is buried deeper "Like that." He laughs as his warm breath flows from his mouth onto her breast "Well not really but that works to." Salsa rolls her eyes as she makes it to the opening of the cave "You to ok back there." She says sarcastically and looks ahead again "Yes we're fine." They continue to follow until they finally make outside as Beat breaths in deeply "Ah...fresh air."