Chapter 8

Warning: There will be a lemon in this chapter

(Song P.O.V)
I pull her into a passionate kiss while caressing her body and gently bite her bottom lip asking for an entrance which she playfully denies.

"Oh no your gonna have to work for it this time." She smirks and start a to kiss me again.

"Well I could do this." I squeeze her butt which makes her gasp. I take the opportunity and slid my tongue into her mouth.

I start to explore her mouth as we start to tongue wrestle but after about two minutes I win and start caressing her body again.

I reach my hands up the her shoulders and start to pull down her nightgown and I can feel a bulge form in my pants.

I move my lips down to her neck and instantly find her sweet spot causing her to moan.

I start to abuse the spot leaving loves bites while her hands fumble with my pant buckle. "Oh someone's eager."

She looks at me and smiles devilishly as she continues to un-button my pants as I take my hands and pull her nightgown down the rest of the way reveling her thin lace panties and bra.

(Claves P.O.V)
I feel Song pull down my nightgown the rest of the way reveling my panties and bra as I finish to un-button his pants.

"Claves you look...sexy." He pulls me up on the bed and lays me on top of him as he starts to un-hook my bra.

His touch alone makes me moan slightly as he smiles. "Well if I can just touch you then..." He trails off as I just pull him into another kiss again and push his pants down to his ankles.

"Well you won't be able to walk after I'm done with you." I can tell that he smirks as I grab his member and start to pump it as he leans his head back.

"Oh G-Goddamn C-C-Claves." He says between shaky breathes. I smirk as I pull down his boxers and his erect member pops out.

I lick the tip and he him moan "Shit Claves." I smile as I take his member on my mouth and start to suck him off as his moans start to get louder.

"Shit Claves I'm cumming." I hear him almost yell as he shots the hot liquid in my mouth as I swallow every bit of it.

(Song P.O.V)
Oh my god where did she learn to do that. I see her climb on the bed and she crawls her toward me and I smile "What are you planing now babe." She just crawls into my lap.

"Oh trust me...you'll love it." She starts to grind on me as I start to leave more love bites on her causing her to moan occasionally.

"You ready Claves?" I look at her and she nods furiously and I roll causing me to be on top and smile. "Don't worry I'll be gental."

I use my teeth to pull her panties off and slowly stick my member inside of her and she screams out in pain and I stop "Are you ok?"

I look at her a little worried but she nods as her breathing is a little fast. "Yeah..I-I'm fine just k-k-keep going."

I stick myself the rest of the way inside her and her screaming pain become monastic pleasure as I start to thrust in and out.

I hear her moaning get faster and faster and then suddenly she screams in pleasure "Yes r-right there Song." I know that I hit her G-spot and start to abuse it as she moans my name loudly.

"Song I'm about t-!" Before she can finish her sentence she screams my name and telesales her juices on me as I release my juices into her and fall next to her and we fall asleep in each other's arms.