Phone

Hi! I do not own marvel or kotlc. The pictures are not mine also.

Keefe had been in the human world for about 3 months now. He already had a school to go to, a few friends, even a place to stay. His home was not the best, it was only a old mattress in a abandoned where house, but it was better than staying with the elves and hurting his friends.

He did not have many friends at his school, his only friends were Peter, MJ, and Ned, but that was ok. They, without knowing it, they helped Keefe fit in to the human world. But there was one thing that made him stand out...

"Keefe!" Ned exclaimed, "how do you not have a phone! "

"Ummm," Keefe said trying to think of an excuse, "I had one," he said slowly, "but," he said getting more comfortable with the excuse, "It broke. I am getting a new one soon."

As soon as he said that he realized his mistake. He had to now buy a phone.

————————time skip named bob—————————————————

Keefe had, after 2 weeks, finally gotten a phone. If you are wondering how he got one, it turns out that kids will pay a lot for you to do there homework for them. The homework was not even that hard for Keefe, he was a elf after all.

Ned had give him his phone number earlier that day and Keefe, after finishing his homework, decided to text him.

Keefe
Ned
Ned
Ned
Ned
N
E
D
I got a phone
Ned?

???
Sorry
Wrong number
I am not Ned

Keefe
Oh. Sorry.

???
It's ok
I am at a boring meeting
I need something exiting to do

Keefe
Ok
Let me think of something...
What is Mozart doing right now?

???
Umm...
I don't know

Keefe
He is decomposing!

???
That is really funny
LOL

Keefe
I need to call you something... who is your favorite Avenger?

???
Iron Man

Keefe
Favorite color?

???
Red

Keefe
I got it, tin can!!!

Tin can
Why did you need my favorite color?

Keefe
For your profile pic!

Tin can
What is your name

Keefe
That is personal information!!!!
All the 11th grade students at my school had to sit through a looooooong lecture about internet safety! I know not to tell a random stranger my info!!!

Tin can
So you are in 11th grade?

Keefe
What how do you know that!!!

Tin can
You just said that
By the way you still need a name.
Who is your favorite avenger?

Keefe
I actually like iron Man to
He is really funny and also actually is smart and does not need powers.
And I like black Widow she is cool to. She is in charge of keeping all the other from getting killed. She also is not afraid to stand up for what is right. She reminds me of someone I knew.

Tin can
You knew?

Keefe
I had to move away from most of my friends

Tin can
Oh. I am sorry
For your name how about ...
Tin can jr.

Tin can jr
I love it mr tin can!!!

Tin can
Sorry I got to go
Bye

Tin can jr
By
Buy
Bye

Little did they know that small bit of texting would cause new heroes, but also in danger the world...