Iron Man knocks on the door

Keefe's POV:

Keefe's day was just delightful until an angry Avenger showed up on his door step, or more accurately Peter's Aunt's door step.

This could have been worse if it had been one of the Avengers Keefe less appreciated, but luckily it was his favorite. Iron Man.

———————————————————————————

Tony's POV:
(After his nap)

Tony could, contrary to what most people think, sometimes think before he acted. This was the case for going to his texting buddy's apartment.

He scanned the apartment for any suspicious activity using security cameras, satellite's, police reports, and any other resources he could get his hands on.

The thing that stood out to him the most is that Spider-Man most likely lived there. Among that he found the occupants of the apartment were May and Peter Parker. He also found one of Peter's friends was staying with them. The friends name was Keefe.

His theory was that Keefe was his texting buddy, Peter was Spider-Man, and May was clueless to both there activities. Tony had, now, three ideas of Keefe relation to Prankster. He could hear stories from Spider-Man, he could be Spider-Man, or he could be Prankster. To Tony the 'being Spider-Man' one was to unlikely though, for there was to much evidence against it. For one Peter was probably Spider-Man and Keefe had just arrived at the house a few days ago so it would be weird that Spider-Man went there so often if it was him.

Tony, with his new information, made a plan to successfully find out the Prankster's secrets. His plan would also help another Avenger find a missing friend.. .

————————————————————————

Peter's POV:
(After he gets home from school with Keefe)

As Peter and Keefe walked home from school they discussed a new lego set Peter had brought home the day before. They were planning to build it after they finished there homework then, after that, they planed to go superheroing.

When they finely got home they said "Hi" to May and were about to make the trek up stairs when they saw someone with her on the couch.

"Hi Peter Parker and Keefe Sencen. I'm here about the Stark Internship you applied for," Said Tony Stark.

Peter and Keefe stood there in silence for a count of around 3 seconds until Peter came up with the response, "Yes the Internship we both applied for. We didn't want umm to tell you May because we know how you love surprises!"

He was very surprised by May's response to that because he was terrible at lying.

"Oh! I do love surprises but maybe tell me next time you do something this big?" 

Just as Peter started to agree with May Tony interrupted, "If it's ok with you May I would like to speak with these boys alone?"

"Sure Peter would you show him up to your room?"

"Yes May," Peter complied.

When they got to Peter's room Tony closed the door behind him and asked, "This is you, right?" As he pointed to a video of Spider-Man stopping a car crash.

This left Peter in a stunned silence.

"And this," Tony continued, "Is you?" As he directed a video of Prankster stopping two criminals to Keefe.

"No!" Keefe said immediately, "I am pretty awesome but even my level of awesomeness is not that high!" Peter could see the pain on Keefe's face as he said he was not the most awesome, even though he was talking about himself.

"Mhm," Tony said and walked around the room, seemingly looking for something. Then he looked up, exactly at the spot in the selling where Keefe and Peter's costumes were being held. He grabbed a stick off the floor and opened the attic door allowing both boys suits to fall on the floor.

"I," Tony said dramatically, "Have no idea how your identity's have not been reveled to the whole world."