Cold warrior

My friend has not seen My Little Pony!!!!!! I'm concerned!!!!!!

Keefe's POV:

Keefe was not good at lying but he realized he had found someone worse at it than him, and because he and Peter had the same goals he had to try his best to lie for the both of them.

Keefe made a very animated, surprised expression, "There are superhero suits in our room?!? Superheroes have been here?!? How did the suits get here with out us noticing?"

"Kid," Tony said with a mix between amusement and annoyance on his face, "You have just said the worst lie in the existence of lies. How could you expect anyone with a few brain cells to believe that? Plus I've done my research. You just randomly appear and he, " Tony said, pointing to Peter, "always is at the same spot as Spider-Man but nether are ever in the same room!"

Nether Keefe or Peter had a response to that witch resulted in both awkwardly sitting in silence.

"But," Tony said grinning, "You both have potential so I'm asking for your assistance with a problem the Avengers need a little help on. Also it comes with improved suits, so..."

"YES!" Peter said immediately.

"Well..." Keefe replied, "I don't see what's wrong with my suit!"

Tony raised his eyebrows.

"Ok," Keefe said defeated. Then he thought of an idea, "We will come with you on one condition. I get a life time supply of whatever food I want. Can you meat my demands?"

"Kid, I'm a billionaire."

"So we're in agreement?" Keefe said with a obviously fake serious face.

"Yep," Tony replied.

———————————————————————————————————

At the Avengers tower

Peter's POV:

No. I did not scream when we arrived at the tower. If anything it was a manly yell.

Oh, who am I kidding, it was a fan girl like squeal.

Than the reality of what had just happened sank into my head.

I had Dun my manly screaming in front of the Tony Stark. My cheeks turned bright pink and my face felt as if it were going to explode.

The tower was the biggest building I had ever seen but when I looked over to Keefe to there was not a trace of excitement in his eyes. Than I remembered what Keefe had told me about the elves homes. They were all bigger than this. Even though I could not imagine anything bigger, this was Keefe's normal.

Tony gave a very "educational" tour of the tower telling Me and Keefe  about the "large explosion room" and the "blowing up things corner". It was the best tour I had ever been on.

Then we got to the "suit room" and that was the best name for it. There was a black Widow suit, a Captain America suit, and of course many Iron Man suits.

My mouth dropped open at the sight of it, Tony smirked at my reaction.

"Hey Mr. Serious! Why don't you smile more?"

It took me a second to figure out who Tony was talking to. Than I realized. Tony was talking to Keefe! I had never heard Keefe be described as serious but I could see how it fit him as he was acting now.

His whole body was stiff, his eyes had none of there usual humor, his mouth had no hint of a smile.

I felt as if I were seeing a completely different person.

Keefe, then, smirked his usual smirk trying as if trying to cover up his previous seriousness but that failed to make me less concerned than I was before.

"Mr. Serious? Who are you talking to? I see no serious people any where close to here!" Keefe said.

"Ok Mr Not-Serious. Do you want to see where we will make your suits?"

"What?" I said in confusion, "I thought are suits were already made!"

"If they were already made than you would not get to design them. And also I would have more work to do! I'm an Avenger, I have other things to do! Like eating cupcakes!" Tony reasoned.

"Ok Mr. Stark! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!" I was pretty sure you could hear the exclamation points in my small speech.

"Yea. Thanks and stuff. Now let's make our suits and get to more fighting bad guys so the reader don't get bored," Keefe said looking thoughtful.

Tony's face looked like "Uhh what is happening" and I'm pretty sure mine looked the same.

Then Tony looked at the time and said, " I have to go for a very official Avengers meeting. You guys design your suits with that," he pointed to a cool looking machine, "And I will be back soon!"
————————————————————————————

At the super official Avengers meeting

Clint's POV:

Cap had called us all to a meeting. I'm not sure what it's for yet but I'm excited, we haven't had any good missions for like a whole week!

I arrived last (It's not my fault, readers!!! That cake was really good looking and I had to eat it!!!) and of course the door had to loudly proclaim my arrival with a loud squeak.

I would have blushed if I had not been trained by S.H.I. E.L.D.

I sat down next to Nat, she was almost done with glaring at me for the slime thing. Then I looked over to Steve, because he was leading the meeting.

"We are going on a mission to find an old friend of mine. His name is James Barns, or how he is known to Hydra, the Winter Soldier."

I dramatically spit out invisible water, "WHAT!?!"

"Who is that?"

I have a random question. Would you rather know everything or nothing?