Don't leave me hanging!

Keefe's POV (Right after his and Peters patrol):

Tin Can Jr.
Hi!!!!!
I saw you texted me earlier sorry that I couldn't reply. I sort of crashed into a wall when you texted me.

Tin can
I'm sorry  I almost killed you with a wall!
I didn't mean to!
And I'm sorry I have  not texted you for a while!
One of my friends took  my phone!
But don't worry I got her back with a little slime...

Tin Can Jr.
You mean a...PRANK!!!!
Oh there's a new cool superhero close to where I live! He is awesome!!! He calls himself the Prankster!

Tin can
Sorry kid. I have to go:(
Ttyl

Tony's POV:
There was a new superhero in town that he hasn't heard of!!! How could this be? F.R.I.D.A.Y. Would have told him something... unless she didn't know about him. There was no way that a random kid from Queens would have heard of him and she hasn't. (Tony knows he's from Queens because he said he saw Spider-Man)

Tony started to run to his lab with new found excitement. He could have some fun researching! That aspect of his life had been pushed aside with all the saving the world stuff keeping him busy.

As he ran down the hall of the Avengers Compound he passed Nat. She had been grumpy all week, luckily she thought the prank was all Clint so he was not blamed, but that did not stop her from glaring at everyone.

He passed her quickly, trying to avoid her opposite-of-kind glare.

When he got to his lab he immediately sat down and got to work on the Prankster case.

After hours of searching, he had come up with nothing except that this new "hero" had supposedly assisted Spider-Man in taking a hurt criminal to the hospital.

If this was the Prankster's only accomplishment how did Tin Can Jr. know about him? Did he have some inside resource? Maybe he was just very updated on the news? Or could it be something different...could his new friend (Tony would never let someone know he thought of him like that) be a SUPERHERO?!?

Keefe's POV:
(After school the next day)

Keefe smirked, it was finely time for his next patrol. This time he was hoping for more excitement but a little less near death experiences.

Peter and Keefe's planed meet up point was at a taco shop, this time an open one seeing as how the previous scared Keefe so much. When both super powered individuals arrived they started in the opposite direction of the previous day.

The first crime spotted was a robbery of a small, rundown shop with a sign on the verge of falling of reading "Antiques and Other Old Stuff". Peter webbed two of the people up and left the other two in Keefe's hands.

Keefe's strategy was a bit different than Peter's. When Peter's was fast and efficient Keefe's was more...fun, for him at least. Taking out a palm sized disk, Keefe through it at the criminal and he was in cased in a mountain of purple goo. Keefe gave the same treatment to the other, but, before he through the disk, levitated the criminal to the ceiling where he would be stuck for around a hour.

As the two superheroes left the bad guy on the ceiling shouted, "Don't leave me hanging!"