Tony Text

Keefe got up from the ground and rubbed his head, "Ow. That hurt."

"Kee-I mean Prankster, are you ok?"

"I'm fine," he laughed, " I have been hurt so much worse. Like this one time-"

Suddenly the Twenty Øne Piløts themed criminal came running at Keefe.

Peter started to rush over to stop him but Keefe had a plan.

Keefe used his telekinesis to stop the criminal in mid sprint. "Mr. TØP fan," Keefe called him that for lack of a better name, "Why are you doing this? I just don't get why people do bad stuff, unless it pranks, I perfectly understand that and, honestly, pranks aren't bad. It's only if you do them on the wrong people they're bad."

Well..., Keefe added to himself, Maybe I do understand...I did work with them...No I worked with them to save others...It didn't turn out well though...Now I have to live with the guilt of hurting her...I helped the Neverseen hurt Foster...STOP! I shouldn't be thinking about this now...I...I left Foster to protect her...

He had to do many things for the Neverseen to keep them from hurting his friends so could this person be experiencing something similar?

The super powered elf than read the criminal's emotions.

"Oh," Keefe mumbled, than louder he said, "You're scared of something, I'm I right?"

"N-no," the criminal said shakily, "I'm a fearless person who will stop at nothing to steal stuff and be rich."

Than he attempted a villain laugh, it was horrible.

"Let me guess," said Keefe, " Someone is threatening you and you have to follow there orders to keep you family, self, whatever safe. My friend here and I can help you! We will stop who ever is threatening you!"

"No. I'm sorry, you can't help me anymore, no one can."

Keefe than realized what he was going to do.

"No!" He tried to yell, but it was to late. Mr. TØP fan took a knife out of his pocket and stabbed him self in the chest.

For Keefe the world seemed to stop. After words he would hardly remember what happened. So many things happened at once.

"Stop!"

No! Keefe thought, the necklace was supposed to stop my powers.

Keefe looked around. His powers seemed to affect more than just the people around him. The leaves in a large tree on the side of the yard  froze in the air as they were falling.

Then Keefe looked at the criminal. He was frozen to. If he stayed like this he and Peter could get him to the hospital! Could his powers have finally done something good? No. He would not get his hopes up. This time he was just lucky.

Wait, Peter! He had completely forgot about him! Keefe walked over to Peter, "Move!" He whispered carful not to disturb the rest of the land's peace.

Peter shook his head looking shocked, "what was that!"

"My powers," Keefe said quietly.

Both super heroes paused for an uncomfortable silence, "Well..." Peter started, "We better help him."

After a lot of struggle and grunting the two friend were able to successfully get Mr. TØP fan to the hospital. When the two superhero's had gotten there the police were summoned to guard the criminal's room in case his associates decided to come for a visit.

After that Keefe and Peter went home and tried to go to sleep. It was hard, however, after witnessing such a disturbing scene...

Keefe did not really sleep though. He was up texting a certain billionaire superhero...