Who are you texting Mr!!!

Keefe
Ned!!!
Did I get your number right this time?

Ned
Hi Keefe!
What do you mean this time?!?

Keefe
I may have texted a wrong number?

Ned
Did you listen to the internet safety lecture at all?!?

Keefe
No!!!
I can defend myself
What ever they do I have seen worse
😈

Ned
That got dark
What if you were texting a evil alien and it came to abduct you!!!

Keefe
I would feel bad for the alien

Ned
I'm gonna add Peter and MJ

Keefe
Ok

———————————Jeff bob dave the time skip—————-

Keefe had been texting his friends for about 30 minutes when he herd a bang. He got up from his "bed" yawning. Than ideas started to fill his head.

What if the Neverseen were here!

What if the humans had discovered his existence!

Or what if it was Sophie! What would he say to her? Nothing so she would not get hurt? Would she be mad?

Or worst yet, what if the teachers found out about him doing others homework and were actually evil aliens who were planing to eat him alive starting with his hair?!?!?!

He really had to spend less time with Ned.

He was brought back to the present when another bang echoed through the where house. Swerving around boxes and climbing over ropes, he eventually got to the source of the banging.

It was coming from the roof.

Above him there was another bang then an "oof" sound like someone was getting banged into the roof. The "oof" sounded familiar like he had heard it before.

He briskly climbed the stairs. If someone was getting hurt up there he had to help them !

He took a deep breath and walked outside.

What ever he had been expecting it was not what he saw. First there was a guy in red and blue spandex shooting webs everywhere and sticking to a wall like a spider. Second there was some guy with a black ski mask and a powerful looking gun. Third the two were fighting each other. And forth there was a sign on the pizza place across the way saying that it was closing. (Nooooo!!!!!!)

Keefe started to think, he was still in the shadows so the people could not see him, should he help? Who was the bad guy here? Than he remembered, the guy in spandex was Spider-Man and he was a good guy.

Keefe walked around, still in the shadows, until he was behind ski mask dude. Then he hit him in the head really hard with his fist.

The guy fell to the floor. Spider-Man looked at him.

"Well...", Keefe said, "Umm... Hi. And bye,"

Keefe started to walk to the edge of the two story building and was about to jump of when Spider-Man started to talk, "Wait!," he said, Keefe definitely recognized that voice, " Umm thanks, for Umm helping tonight."

"Well I am awesome." Keefe replied, "Do I know you from some where?"

"Umm, no. I am just you friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. Bye." He waved and jumped of the building and swung into the night sky.

————————bob Dave jeff the time skip——-

The next day, around 5:00 when Keefe woke up, Keefe got bored. Last night had been exiting but now he was bored again. He felt bad for saying it but he missed the constant threat of the Neverseen. Last night had given him a thrill he had not felt in a long time, maybe he should try running around in spandex at night...

To cure his boredom he chose to text his wrong number friend.

Tony/ tin cans POV

Tin can jr
Hi
Hi
Hi
Tin can
Tin can
I am bored
Say something interesting
Please

Tin can
It is 5:00 in the morning go to sleep
Also, "something interesting"

Tin can jr
But I can not go to sleep!
The sky is awake so I'm awake!
*starts to sing very of key* Do you want to build a snowman or ride our bikes around the halls!

Tin can
Fine I'll talk to you

Tin can jr
:)

Tin can
:{)
You have been mustached

Tin can jr
\(•o•)/   
Why is Thor's brother not liked at parties?

Tin can
Because last time he was at one he cut someone's eye out? 

Tin can jr
No!!!
Wait... he  did that ?
what the answer is he is to low-key

Tin can
You really like the avengers don't you.

Tin can jr
Yes 
They are the only thing interesting in this world
I saw Spider-Man last night by the way
Tin can
Tin can are you still here?
TIN CAN!!!

—————————————————————

Tony heard his phone dining over and over. He had to get to it, but it was in a ex assassin/ Shield agents hand.

" Who are you texting Mr!!!"