2

Kirishima's POV

"While we're in town you have to call me Katsuki," Bakugou said, swinging a dark brown traveling cloak around his shoulders. He pulled the hood over his head. We stood at the edge of the town. The sun set, not long ago and the stars twinkled above us.

"But isn't your full name is on the wanted posters," I pointed out.

"Katsuki is a common first name. Most people won't think twice about it. Bakugou is rarer," He explained. I nodded to show I understood. He led us into town and he seemed to know where he was going, like he's been here before. I couldn't help but feel nervous. I hardly ever went in town. I usually stayed away because of the hunters. I was thankful that it was dark out. "Have you been here before?" I asked.

"I used to come here a lot a long time ago, and every once and a while we come through here. I have some allies," He said. There was a lot I wanted to ask him about, but after making him mad with my questions earlier, I didn't want to push it. I decided to ask someone else instead. I walked next to Jiro. It seemed like he was good friends with her.

"What did Bakugou do before the wanted posters?" I asked her.

"I don't know. None of us knew him before that," She said, "We don't even know who made the wanted posters or why. Bakugou won't tell us anything."

"Huh. I wonder why he's so secretive about his past?" I thought aloud.

"All of us did too but after a while of zero answers we gave up," Jiro said. Now I had even more questions than before. The town was quiet, not many people walked through the streets. Eventually we got to an inn. Bakugou lead us inside.

There were tables where only a few people sat. Some were asleep with a drink in hand. Others were eating quietly by themselves. In the back was a bar with stools around it. Behind it a guy with navy blue hair and rectangle grasses was wiping the counter with an old rag. A girl with green hair was drying an empty mug next to him with her own rag. In the far right there were stairs leading to the next floor. Bakugou began marching towards the bar in the back. The man noticed him and smiled.

"It's been a while, Katsuki," He said putting his rag to the side, "What do you need?"

"The usual, four eyes," He growled. The man nodded. He went to the back wall where a bunch of numbered keys hung on rows of hooks. He grabbed three of them.

"Three rooms," He handed the keys to Bakugou. Then he noticed me, "Who's this?"

"I'm Kirishima," I said with a smile stepping forward, hold my hand out. He shook it firmly. "Ba- I mean Katsuki was nice enough to let me travel with him."

"I'm Iida. One of Katsuki's old friends," He said, "It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

"This is Asui," Iida said gesturing to the green haired girl. She put the mug away and came to shake my hand too.

"Please call me Tsu," She said.

"It's nice to meet you," I smiled.

"Sero is sharing a room with me. The girls will share like usual," Bakugou gave Jiro one of the keys, "And Kaminari and Kirishima are sharing a room." Finally he gave a key to Kaminari. Then he left, climbing the stairs to find his room.

"Slumber party in our room!" Mina exclaimed. Sero and Kaminari cheered. I followed them upstairs and Kaminari showed me to our room. Each of us claimed a bed and left our bags next to it. It was odd, I wasn't used to having a bed, or a room. I spent my nights outside, sleeping in the forest or in caves, to hide from hunters.