5

Bakugou's POV

I could see the entrance to Merepool ahead. I was glad it didn't take long to get there. The journey took less than a day. Merepool was bigger than Kingstead with shops and homes built closer together and the streets much more busy. From the times I've visited in the past I learned that people go out at night too.

"Is this Merepool?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah. Have you ever been here before?" Mina answered.

"No. I avoided most towns before I learned how to control when I'd transformed. After I learned, I just didn't go into towns," He shrugged, "I felt saver." I began to wonder how long he's been alone, traveling by himself. I knew what it felt like from the few months I spent alone before I met these extras. I cleared my throat.

"Deku told me this Lemillion guy is in a store called, Togata's assortments. So keep an eye out for it," I said scanning the buildings, "I think I've seen it before but I've only passed by." The six of us moved further into town looking over buildings and shops.

"There it is," Jiro pointed to an oddly small building. Compared to everything around it, the store seemed out of place. The store was old too. The wooden boards were rough and grayed from age and weather. The door handle was rusty too.

I led the others inside and when the door opened I heard the ring of a bell. Inside there were shelves of random trinkets and housewares. In one corner of the store was a few racks of clothing. The whole place was dimly lit. There were no customers and the only person in the room was a tall guy with short blond hair.

"Welcome to 'Togata's assortments'! I'm Togata Mirio. What can I do for you today?" He was very bubbly and happy considering we were his only customers. I walked straight up to the counter.

"I'm looking for Lemillion," I told him.

"Who is that?" He asked tilting his head in confusion. Midoriya told me he would stay that. I was supposed to reply with a code word.

"Nighteye?" I said. Did that nerd say 'Nighteye' or 'Eyesight'? Then Mirio beamed.

"Come with me," He opened a gate to let us behind the counter and then went through the door behind him. We followed him into the back room.

The back room wasn't very big but they fit a three person couch on one side. On the other side of the room was a plain wooden table with four equally plain chairs. On the couch sat two more people. One of them was a girl with long periwinkle hair. The other was a boy with navy blue hair.

"-imagine their heads as potatoes," The girl was saying. The boy didn't seem so sure.

"We have visitors!" Mirio answered happily. The girl looked over us and clapped happily.

"Why are they here? How long are they staying? Is the lightning bolt in your hair natural? How do you get your hair so spiky? Why are your teeth so sharp?" She began rambling on with questions, switching her attention from Mirio to the rest of us. The boy fidgeted nervously next to her, staring at his lap.

"Calm down, Nejire. We don't want to overwhelm them," Mirio scolded her, "This is Nejire and Tamaki." He introduced the two. "And I'm the Lemillion your looking for."

"Yes, I brought information from De-Midoriya in Kingstead," I said handing Mirio the letter Midoriya gave to me. Mirio took the letter and opened it. He pulled out a few pieces of paper and quickly scanned the paragraphs of words.

"Thank you!" He smiled looking straight at me, "Midoriya must trust you guys. Usually he brings me any information himself. Are you helping our cause?"

"No, we're just doing a favor for Midoriya. He's an old friend of ours," Mina said.

"Do you want to consider joining? Anyone we can get would be a great help and Midoriya trusts you. It's good to have trustworthy people with us," Nejire offered. Midoriya already offered me this, but I turned him down.

"I don't-" I started.

"We'll think about it," Jiro cut in. She gave me a glance, silently telling me not to fight about it. "Maybe you could explain it to us more? I don't know about the others but my knowledge very limited."

"Of course!" Mirio's smile seemed to get brighter, "I'll grab some more chairs so all of us can sit." We went back into the front room and came back with three more chairs that he was trying to sell. Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Jiro, and I sat in the wooden chair, while Mirio sat on the couch with Nejire and Tamaki. I noticed Tamaki lean into his side.

"Where should we start?" Nejire asked.

"Why are you guys trying to do?" Sero asked, "Whats your endgame?" Two bright and bubbly ones became serious and it was unnerving.

"We plan to defeat King Shigaraki. He has hurt and murdered too many people," Mirio said. I shivered. I've had too much personal experience with Shigaraki hurting people.

"Why haven't any powerful kingdoms done anything about it?" Mina asked.

"There's many reasons. The Shigaraki kingdom is powerful, especially in it's military. They also have powerful allies. If a kingdom on our side attacked them, we'd have a war. We can't risk it considering we have no idea who would win. We do have support from a few kingdoms, but it's anonymous so if anything happens, no one knows they helped. Besides the rebellion," Mirio explained.

"How could we be able to help?" Jiro asked.

"You'll probably be spent of on missions. Depending on your abilities and skills, we'll have you where you are best suited. We have people in charge of headquarters that spread out through the kingdoms, like what use three do," Mirio gestured to himself and Nejire and Tamaki, "We spend people on missions to get information and to sabotage Shigaraki or to deliver the information to others in the rebellion."

"Wow," Kaminari sat back dazed.

"This is a big decision. I think we should sleep on it and decide tomorrow after having time to think it through," I said looking to my crew. They nodded in agreement.

"I can show you to the inn," Nejire offered. Then she looked at Mirio and Tamaki, "You two can have so alone time." Tamaki turned bright red and hid his face in his hands.

"Don't-don't say stuff like that," He stuttered.

"Thanks, Neji," Mirio smiled putting an arm around Tamaki. She gave him a thumbs up and skipped out the door. I followed with the others close behind.

Have a good week. -K. K.