3

Bakugou's POV

I had no idea why Kirishima was at my door when he was supposed to be at Mina's slumber party. Did he manage to become bored of those extras and he came to bother me? So I gruffly asked, "What do you want?" Suddenly, he was nervous and shy.

"I thought you might be lonely, in here all by yourself while everyone else was hanging out," He said sincerely. I nearly lost my scowl out of surprise. He thought I was lonely? None of the extras ever considered anything like that. Why did he care?

"I'm fine by myself," I growled. 

"Are you sure? I know how shitty it is to be lonely?" He persisted.

"I want to be left alone!" I slammed the door in his face. Then I sighed in irritation and fell onto my bed, closest to the window. I sat quietly watching the moon rise in the sky as I began to regret shutting Kirishima out. Honestly, I found the quiet isolating and lonely. It reminded me of the moment after it happened. Of course there was no way I would tell anyone, I had a reputation.

Eventually I changed and got under the covers of my bed. It didn't take me long to fall into an unusual sleep fueled by nightmares.

When I woke up I felt clammy and shaky. I laid in bed, focusing on regulating my breathing. When it finally slowed to a normal pace I sat up. It had been months since I had nightmares like that. It was still early, the sun was barely above the horizon. Sero was still asleep in the bed next to mine. He was sprawled out, snoring softly. He looked stupid. I quietly got dressed and left the room.

Downstairs, behind the bar, Iida was just barely preparing for customers. He was making sure everything was in place and clean. He nodded to me when I walked past and I returned it. Then I stepped out into the crisp morning air. I made sure the hood of my cloak covered my features enough.

I wandered aimlessly through the nearly deserted town. Only a few villagers were out, setting up their shops and preparing for business. I ignored them and they did the same to me.  I took a deep breath, the cool air calmed me.

I wondered if those dreams would truly go away. I thought they had until I met that dumb dragon. Him and all of his stupid questions make me think too much of my past. I was already regretting letting him come with us. Then I was reminded of the night before. When he asked if I was lonely. I scowled. Why couldn't he mind his own business?

As the town became busier I found my way back to the inn. Inside only a few people were at the tables, talking quietly. Kirishima, Jiro, Mina, Kaminari, and Sero crowded around a table with breakfast. They talked and kept their voices down. Kirishima noticed me and grinned.

"We got you breakfast!" He said gesturing to a plate in front of the empty seat. I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair next to him. I ignored the conversations the others had while I ate.

"What do you guys usually do when your in town?" Kirishima asked once everyone finished their meal.

"We get any supplies we need so we can last until we get to the next town," I replied.

-----------

I walked through town with the other five extras. My hood was up to cover my face. We already bought some of the supplies we needed. We still needed more food though. We walked through town looking for any food that wouldn't spoil after days in our backpacks.

"Kacchan!" I heard a voice call behind me. I scowled and continued walking.

"I think he's talking to you," Kirishima said glancing behind us.

"Midoriya!" Mina smiled turning around, "Todoroki!" The others turned around smiling while Kirishima looked at everyone in confusion. Grudgingly I turned around. Midoriya ran to us with a stupid grin on his face. Todoroki calmly followed behind him.

"Who are they?" Kirishima asked me quietly while the extras exchanged greetings.

"Damn Midoriya and Todoroki," I answered quietly, "I've unfortunately known them for a while and they get along with the others." Kirishima nodded, ignoring my insults. Sadly, Midoriya finished greeting the others and redirected his attention to me.

"It's nice to see you again, Kacchan," He said.

"Deku," I said shortly, glaring at him. He chuckled nervously and looked to Kirishima next to me.

"I'm Midoriya. Are you traveling Kacchan now?" He asked politely.

"Yeah, I am. I'm Kirishima," He said. They shook hands. Then Midoriya grabbed Todoroki's hand.

"This is my husband, Todoroki," He had a giddy grin on his face.

"Nice to meet you," Todoroki shook Kirishima's hand.

"Your married?!?!?!" Mina looked like she might faint from the excitement. She shook Midoriya by his shoulders, "When did this happen?!"

When she let go of Midoriya, he chuckled, "A few weeks ago. We wanted to invite you guys but we have no way of contacting you and we didn't know when you would show up. Anyway, the celebration was small. We didn't want anything too big."

"I'm so happy for you!!" She squealed, pulling him and Todoroki into a group hug.

"Congrats," Sero patted their shoulders when Mina let them go. Kaminari and Jiro congratulated them too.

"You guys catch up or some shit. I'm going to finish getting supplies," I grumbled. I turned to leave and I added without a thought, "Shitty hair is coming with me." Then I left. Kirishima trotted behind me. Finally the voices of the others faded out and I didn't have to hear them any more.

"Why don't you like Midoriya?" Kirishima asked.

"He used to travel with the others and I. He followed me around like a lost puppy, it was so annoying," I growled, "Eventually he found half n' half and finally left me alone." The expression on his face told me he was expecting more to the story. Deep down I knew there was more to it too. I was grateful he didn't push for more details.

We didn't talk much while buying supplies. I wasn't complaining, even though the company was nice. Just having someone's presence made it better. Once our bags were almost over flowing with the supplies and food for everyone we walked back to the inn.

I hoped I could escape to my room without talking to Midoriya and Todoroki but of course I was out of luck. Mina, Sero, Jiro, Kaminari, Todoroki, and Midoriya sat around the bar. They were talking with Iida, who multi tasked serving customers, cleaning behind the counter and maintaining the conversation. Almost immediately Kaminari noticed Kirishima and I.

"Kiri, Kacchan! What took you so long?" He called to us. Kirishima happily went to join them and I grudgingly followed, frowning at the dumb nickname.

"We were making sure you don't starve, dumbass," I scowled at him.

"...Good point," He said. I sat on a stool at the edge of the group and Kirishima sat in between Kaminari and I. The others had a conversation and I only spoke if I had too. I preferred not to be apart of their idiotic conversations.

"So what did you guys do for your honeymoon?" I heard Mina ask. I could care less so I tuned out their conversation. Not long after Midoriya can over and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hah? What do you want?" I asked in annoyance.

"Can I talk to you, privately?" He asked quietly.

"Whatever," I groaned getting up to follow him. He led me upstairs and I opened the door to my room. We went in and I closed the door behind us. It seemed like it was the most privacy we could get. "What do you want, Deku."

He chuckled awkwardly, "I need a favor."

Have a good week! -K. K.