6

Kirishima's POV

All six of us sat around a table in a restaurant close to the inn. As we ate our breakfast we debated joining the rebels, weighing the pros and cons. Everyone had something to say and soon enough my mind was spinning. Finally we got to a point where no one had anything else to add. All of us sat back and thought about what the others had said.

"I think we should join," Bakugou spoke up, "All of us either have shit with Shigaraki or know someone who does. I, personally, want to show him what I-we went through." I put a hand on his shoulder.

"I agree. I want to help in any way possible," I said clenching my other hand.

"Me too," Kaminari grinned. Then Mina, Sero, and Jiro followed our lead, agreeing.

"So let's tell Mirio the news," Mina said. We paid for our food and began to weave our way through the busy streets. We found Togata's assortments again I wasn't surprised to see the small store was still empty. Mirio sat in the back with a book and reading glasses on his nose. When he heard the bell ring he looked up and smiled.

"Did you make a decision?" He asked excitedly. He took his glasses off, folding them and setting them on the counter with his book.

"We want to help," Mina said for the six of us.

"Great! Do you mind having a mission already? I was worried I'd have to send Nejire and Tamaki to Holden and Trefoss by themselves," Mirio said happily. The names of the towns were foreign to me. I wasn't sure where any of them were.

"We wouldn't join if we weren't ready," Bakugou grumbled.

"Awesome! Half of you need to bring the information you brought here, to Holden. There you need to find someone who goes by the name Eraserhead. The other half needs to go to Trefoss where you need to find Vlad King," Mirio explained.

"Did someone seriously name their kid Eraserhead?" Kaminari asked.

"Idiot, it's their code name," Bakugou rolled his eyes. Kaminari blushed and chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

"We get to have code names?" Sero asked excitedly, distracting us from Kaminari's embarrassment.

"Yep!" Mirio confirmed, "That way we can talk about each other without giving away identities. You should think of your's now so I know it and the three of us can help tell others."

"I'm definitively using Chargebolt," Kaminari said.

"Thought about it much?" Bakugou asked sarcastically. He laughed awkwardly again. I thought about my name. It didn't have to be anything complicated. Maybe something easy to remember? I scratched my head trying to think of something that would fit me. I paused, my hand froze on my head. My hair seemed pretty noticeable.

"Mine is Red Riot," I decided.

"It suits you, Kiri," Mina said pointing at my hair, "Mine is going to be Pinky. It matches my hair too."

"Mine is Dynamite," Bakugou added.

"Like your explosive personality?" Kaminari said, finger guns aimed at Bakugou.

"What did you say, Dunce face?!" Bakugou yelled. Kaminari hid behind Sero who put his hand up in defense as Bakugou angrily stomped towards them.

"Break it up," I chuckled holding my hands out between them. Bakugou glared at Kaminari before muttering, 'whatever'.

"I think mine is going to be Earphone Jack," Jiro said, changing the topic, "Sero, your the last one."

"I think Cellophane sounds cool," Sero grinned.

"Like tape?" Mina asked. Sero's face turned red.

"Well, that's not how I meant it," He muttered.

"Great! Everyone has their code name! Mine is Lemillion, as you know. Tamaki's is Suneater and Nejire's is undecided for now. We need to decide who is going where," Mirio continued. I felt a little disappointed, I wouldn't get to see all of the crew any more. I just met them but I already saw them as close friends.

"Kirishima, Bakugou and Kaminari can go to Holden. And Jiro, Sero, and I can go to Trefoss," Mina suggested. She gave a meaningful look to Kaminari who promptly blushed a bright red.

"I'm not going to Holden," Bakugou crossed his arms over his chest. He glared at all of us. What did he have against Holden? Was there something or someone he didn't want to see?

"Why not?" Sero asked, voicing my thoughts.

"It's none of your damn business, Soy sauce," He growled.

"Ex-girlfriend live there or something?" Mina continued.

"No! I-He-I just," He struggled to give us his reason, "Fine! I'll go." I felt bad he was pressed into going to Holden but honestly I was happy. He seemed very secret about himself and he had an interesting personality. Most people were pushed away by his aggressive manor but I felt intrigued.

"Here are the envelopes you need to deliver. Keep them safe and since you are new and only approved by three of us, your not aloud to read them yet," Mirio explained handing me one and Jiro the other. "You can leave whenever you want but I suggest you do so soon. Time is important to us and it's best if it isn't wasted."

"We'll leave today," Bakugou said. He was still mad but I could tell he was trying to calm himself. He kept clenching and un-clenching his fist. "I want to get this over with." So we bid goodbye to Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki. Then it was time for our group to split up at the edge of town.

"I'm gonna miss you guys!" Mina cried hugging me so tightly I thought my ribs might crack.

"I'm sure we'll meet up again soon," I said patting her on the back, hoping her grip might loosen. I made a mental note not to get on her bad side, she was strong.

"I hope so," Kaminari said as Mina turned to hug him with an equally tight grip.

"Don't get into too much trouble," Jiro chuckled, playfully punching Bakugou in the arm, to which he pulled his arm way from her. A few strangers walked by and he pull his hood on further.

"Don't die or whatever," He stuffed his hands in his pockets and slouched away from us. He kicked a rock in the road, watching roll away. Sero chuckled.

"Is that your way of saying stay safe?" He teased. Bakugou's face turned and his scowl deepened.

"Hell no!" I couldn't help but laugh at his pink ears and face. The six of us, Bakugou excluded, said good bye one last time. Bakugou lead Kaminari and I down the road to Holden and I began to wonder why he didn't want to go. I knew it was none of my business but his past seemed so mysterious. It triggered my curiosity. I hoped he would open up to us.

I hope you had a spooky Halloween! -K. K.