7

Bakugou's POV

We spent a day and a half walking to Holden. Kaminari and Kirishima were constantly trying to talk to me. They only succeeded by getting on my nerves. I was already pissed about going to Holden. I hoped we didn't run into anyone I knew.

The town of Holden came into my view and dread built up in my stomach. I wanted to find Eraser head and get out as soon as possible.

"This is Holden?" Kirishima asked looking up at the sturdy walls surrounding the town. Guards paced on top looking for anything suspicious. I pulled my hood up over my head. Over the walls I could see the castle at the middle of town.

"Why is it so different from Kingstead and Merepool?" He asked.

"Royals live here," I said, "They rule over Merepool too. Kingstead is controlled by different royals." He made an 'o' shape with his mouth in understanding.

"Let's find Eraser head!" Kaminari said marching excitedly towards the Holden's gates. I knew that wasn't why he wanted to come.

"Don't you mean 'Let's find Shinsou'?" I teased him. His face was so red it made Kirishima's hair look dull.

"N-no, we have a mission," He stuttered. Then he muttered, "But I wouldn't mind making a detour." I laughed and Kirishima looked back and forth between in confusion.

"Who's Shinsou?" He asked.

"Kaminari's boyfriend."

"We're just friends!" Kaminari irrupted completely flustered.

"Sure," I said sarcastically, rolled my eyes.

"Lets-lets just go," Kaminari pouted jabbing a thumb at the town. We followed the road into the town. I could tell the guards deemed us safe because they ignored us. In town the streets were busy with wagons and people going about their business. I was glad because I would blend in more but at the same time, it would be harder to find Eraser head.

"Where do we start?" Kirishima asked looking at the crowds. He stood closer to me and seemed to shrink at the sight of them all. After spending so much time alone I wouldn't be surprised if he was overwhelmed.

"We just have to ask around," I said, "Stick close to me so we don't get separated." Kirishima nodded his head meekly. The three of us became part of the crowd. I kept an eye out for anyone who might know Eraser head. I looked for any small unnoticeable buildings like Mirio's store.

"I'm going to ask that guy," Kaminari said tapping my shoulder. He pointed at a man who stood by himself, watching the crowds. I nodded and continued to look around. I while I searched a stranger bumped my shoulder and I felt my hood slip.

"Watch it," I snapped. Then I, unfortunately, made eye contact with an officer. "Shit."

"Whats wrong?" Kirishima asked.

"We need to go. Wheres dunce face?" I said looking for him. There were too many people in the way and I couldn't see him anymore. I grabbed Kirishima's wrist and began weaving through the crowd. Kirishima looked behind us and gasped.

"They're really close," He said.

"How clo-" I was cut off by a hand grabbing my shoulder roughly. The officer grabbed both of my wrists holding them behind my back and I could feel the cold metal from the handcuffs. Another officer did the same to Kirishima.

"Your under arrest, Katsuki Bakugou," The guy holding me said. I groaned, this is exactly what I didn't want to happen. He began to forcefully lead me to the castle. I saw a blob of yellow in the corner of my eye. I hoped Kaminari would find Shinsou instead of panicking.

Kirishima and I were forced through the crowds, who parted for us when they noticed the officers. Soon enough we left the busy streets and we we're at the castle entrance. The castle itself was the tallest building in town. Grand oak doors were guarded as the entrance. The kingdom's flags decorated the castle, yellow banners with a black cat sitting calmly. The guards opened the doors for us and we entered. The halls nearly empty, except for the occasional maid or guard.

The officers stopped us in front of the doors to the throne room. One of the men let go of Kirishima to knock on the door. The guy holding me grabbed Kirishima's arm to prevent him from going anywhere.

I nearly jumped when I felt something brush again my leg. I looked down to see a gray cat rub against me. The throne room doors opened and the officers forced Kirishima and I inside. The cat ran off.

In the throne room there were two thrones, side by side. Seated in the throne where the two kings, King Aizawa and King Yamada. King Aizawa looked amused as he smirked at me and King Yamada smiled. Kirishima bowed to them but I refused to move.

"Please un-cuff them," Aizawa requested, "Then you may leave us." The officers exchanged confused looks but did as their king said anyway. Kirishima looked as confused as the officers. He looked around at me, the officers, and the kings as he rubbed his wrists. The officers left with a bow and I let out a loud groan.

"We haven't seen each other in years and your going to give me attitude?" Aizawa crossed his arms. That seemed to blow Kirishima's mind, his eyes popped as his eyes darted between the two of us.

"Maybe I don't want to see you," I growled.

"Is that anyway to repay us for helping you when-"

"Don't," I glanced at Kirishima quickly. Thankfully Aizawa got the message.

"Can someone fill me in?" Kirishima finally asked.

"These two helped me out when I... was in trouble a few years ago," I explained hesitantly.

"Then you disappeared and didn't visit like we asked you to," Yamada added, "What are you doing in Holden anyway?"

"We're looking for someone who goes by the name Eraser head," I said, "Heard of him?"

"That's me," Aizawa sighed.

"Wait. Your apart of the rebellion?" Kirishima asked in disbelief. I wasn't surprised, it seemed like something Yamada would talk him into.

"Yes. They needed help from someone who has resources and power," Aizawa said, "They asked me to consider contributing my help to them and my husband convinced me to agree." Called it.

"I choose his code name too!" Yamada added. Aizawa nodded.

"Why were you looking for me?"

"We brought information from Lemillion," I said and Kirishima pulled the envelope from his backpack. He handed it to the king and Aizawa skimmed over the letter quickly. He muttered something quietly to himself.

"Bakugou!" A little girl's voice echoed through the throne room. Eri ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I chuckled and picked her up.

"How did you grow so much since I last saw you?" I asked and she giggled. I gasped, "Is it because you've been eating your vegetables?"

"Yep!" She stated proudly. I put her down and she noticed Kirishima next to me and became shy, hiding behind my side.

"This is Kirishima," I gestured to him, "He travels with me."

"It's nice to meet you," he said smiling softly. Eri gasped when she saw his teeth.

"I thought you were with your tutor?" Yamada asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She said I was doing a really good job and I could be done early," Eri beamed proudly.

"Great job, sweetheart," Aizawa said, smiling encouragingly, "Your a fast learner." This only made her smile wider.

"How long are you two stay in Holden?" Yamada asked, changing the subject.

"Until you give us a mission or some shi-crap like that," I shrugged after remembering I shouldn't swear around Eri, "I don't know exactly what we're supposed to do for your rebellion."

"Kaminari!" Kirishima gasped, "We left him in town. He doesn't know we're okay yet." I sighed. Now we had to figure out where he went. Who knows how long that will take.

Have a good week. -K. K.