9

Bakugou's POV

I sat around the conference table with Aizawa, Yamada, Kirishima, Kaminari, and a guy named Shoji. He wore a face mask, covering the bottom half of his face. It was hard to read his expression but he seemed serious. According to Aizawa, we were waiting for some more people to show up. Soon enough, three more guys came in. They sat next to Shoji.

"These are some of my men," Aizawa gestured to them, "Ojiro, Sato, and Koda." Sato nodded in respect, Koda waved meekly and Ojiro waved too. "Now, on with business. I got news earlier that Shigaraki has a camp of his men set up outside the town. They have weapons and numbers. I want to send a group of you to spy on them. Find out their intentions."

"Please try not to let them discover you and your motives," Yamada added.

"As for who I'm sending," Aizawa's eyes wandered over us and his men. "Shoji, Ojiro, Sato, and Koda."

"What about me?" I demanded, standing. My chair scraped against the floor harshly, "I came here to help and your going to make me stay behind?"

"You are staying here," Aizawa said, "I feel these four are better suited for this job."

"Are you saying I'm not capable enough to do this?" I asked my tone almost challenging him, "I'm not going to sit around when I originally came here to help. If your not going to let me do this, I might as well leave." Yamada leaned closer to his husband and whispered something in his ear. I was impressed he could be so quiet. When he sat properly in his seat again Aizawa sighed.

"You can go but you must follow my plan," He said reluctantly. I grinned. "Kirishima and Kaminari can go with you." I restrained myself from pumping my fist and wait for him to continue. "So you seven will have to sneak in and get information. Please don't get caught. It will complicate everything and these are some of my best men." Aizawa gestured to Ojiro, Koda, Shoji, and Sato.

"And I don't know Kirishima and Kaminari very well but I'm sure you three will be very helpful," Yamada added.

"Thank you," Kirishima nodded showing his stupidly bright smile. Aizawa stood pushing his chair back. His husband followed his lead.

"Follow me and I can get you equipped with any supplies you might need," Aizawa. The rest of us stood and followed the kings. Again, they lead us through the halls. I could tell the complexity of the halls confused Kirishima by the look on his face. I suppressed a chuckle.

Finally Aizawa opened the door to the armory. There were shields, short swords, long swords, spears, bows, arrows, chains, metal and leather armor, maces, daggers, and other weapons lining the walls. The room was guarded by a man and woman, both equipped with armor.

"Since it is only a stealth mission you won't need much for weapons," Aizawa said stepping into the room, "I suggest you go for something simple like a dagger or sword. If everything goes right you won't need it." I took the lead and grabbed a short sword. It was an easy to use weapon and it's size was manageable. Kirishima followed me and grabbed a curved dagger.

Soon enough, everyone had their choice of weapon. Aizawa nodded in approval before saying, "You can leave your belongings in your room and change if you find it necessary. Then you seven can leave. Shoji knows where the spies are."

------------

I stood with Shoji, Ojiro, Sato, and Koda at the castle entrance. We were waiting for Kirishima and Kaminari in order to leave for Shigaraki's camp. I realized I should've waited for them. They hardly knew the castle's lay out so I wouldn't be surprised if they got lost. As I was about to go look for them, they came through the castle's doors.

"What took you so long, dumb asses?" I asked crossing my arms.

"We got a little lost," Kirishima chuckled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. I rolled my eyes.

"I let's go already," I said turning away from them.

"I'll lead the way," Shoji announced. So the six of us followed Shoji to the edge of town. He chatted a little with his friends but beside that, we were quiet. He lead us out the town gates and we walked along the stone wall. We stopped around hundred yards from a cluster of a few canvas tents and armed men. We crouched so it would be harder to see us.

"How are we going to get closer with out being seen?" Kaminari asked.

"Judging from what they are wearing, they don't have any kind of uniform," Shoji said, his eyes focused on the people walking in and out of the tents, "Some of you could get in there unnoticed and start talking to Shigaraki's men and get some information. I'll stay here and listen for anything useful."

"How are you going to hear anything from over here?" Kirishima asked, looked from Shoji to the camp and back again.

"The magic I learned is centered around my senses and I can heighten any of them. That's how I got a good look at what they are wearing," He explained.

"I think Bakugou should stay with you, Shoji," Ojiro suggested, "There's a chance they might recognize him."

"I agree," Koda nodded.

"I'm not going to stay here and sit around. What was the point of me coming?" I growled.

"You demanded to come," Sato pointed out, "Anyway, you can keep and eye out. While Shoji is watching and listening for information you can make sure no one notices you or gets in the way of the plan." I contemplated his plan.

"Fine, but if there's a fight I'm helping," I relented.

"Good," Ojiro nodded, "Lets go then." He stood with Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato, and Koda. They crept toward the camp, trying not to be seen too early. Soon they were too far away for me to see much. Shoji whispered something and it seemed like he was in a trance, his eyes trained on the canvas tents.

I watched our surrounds. My eyes scanning over the grassy land around us. There wasn't much to see beside the town, the camp, grass, and a forest in the distance. I waited, albeit impatiently. As the time seemed to stretch on, seconds started to feel like minutes. I nearly jumped when I heard far away yelling.

"They need back up," Shoji stood abruptly drawing his sword. I followed him, drawing my own sword. We began running to the camp and I could see Kirishima's red scaly back rise out of red smoke that engulfed the tents. I noticed Shoji stumble in the corner of my eye.

"He's on our side," I reassured him. Once we got to the camp, Shigaraki's spies were running around getting their weapons and armor. Shoji and I pushed our way through them. Luckily, in their panic, they thought we were on their side. We finally found Koda, Sato, Ojiro, Kirishima, and Kaminari.

Kirishima held Kaminari in his mouth but the collar of his shirt. Kaminari was swinging his sword at the men below, even though he couldn't reach them. His arm opposite of his sword arm was bleeding from a cut on his shoulder. Kirishima pushed people away from him or he swatted them away with his claws. Ojiro, Sato, and Koda fought together, not far from Kirishima.

Shoji and I joined them, fighting with our own swords. It wasn't easy, we were out numbered. There had to be fifteen to twenty spies here and only seven of us. Shigaraki's spies were strong and I was grateful for my years of sword fighting lessons.

I gasped sharply when the hilt of someone's sword collided with the side of my head. I stumbled and held the side of my head. Luckily it didn't take long for the stars clouding my vision to disappear.

Just in time, I stumbled out of the way of a man's sword. I regained my bearings quickly enough to block his next attack. He swung his sword at me again and I hit his hand with the flat side of my blade. His weapon fell out of his hand from the force. I quickly smashed the hilt of my sword into the back of his head and he crumbled to the ground unconscious. My victory could only last so long as more men tried to attack me.

I was starting to run out of energy when I was pulled off of my feet. My first instinct was to struggle but then I realized Kirishima had a mouth full of my cloak. He dropped me on his back with Kaminari. Not long after Ojiro, Sato, Shoji, and Koda were seated behind me.

Have a good week. -K. K.