The Deal

Mikey's agonizing scream had finally stopped, after the longest 30 seconds of Raph's life. His eyes wide, and more tears in his eyes. Raphael had ran to his rasping breathing brother and aided him up. He had lifted his head up slowly and very gently shook him. "Mikey?" He said barley a whisper. Mikey's eyes were closed and his breathing was still shallow. "Why?" Raph said in a whisper.

"Why, what my dear Kevin?" The man answered as he got his tranquilizer out.

"Why?" He repeated again. "Why would you do this to us?" He spoken, not fully facing the man. Hate was filled in his voice.

"I will answer your question once you wake up Kevin." He took the shot.

Raphael had heard the gun ever since the man took it out, and as he shot it, Raph quickly moved out of the way and the dart hit the wall. The man gasped. Raphael turned his full attention to the man. White was surrounding his eyes, as he spoke deeply. "Not this time buddy." He charged at the man.

The man gulped as the turtle ran towards him. He was barley missing the red-banded turtles punches and kicks that were thrown to him. "Please Kevin." He started. "I can make you happy."

"Then make me happy by releasing us!" He shouted.

The man had to think of something if he wanted his plan to work. He had received an idea. He pulled out his remote and showed it to Raphael proudly. Raphael stopped dead in his tracks as he saw it. The man grinned and glanced at Raph's throat. Raph was following his eye movements and reached for his throat. His eyes went wide and he cursed under his breath. "Now Kevin, you and I both know that I can electrocute you in a click of a button. I will make you a deal. If you answer my question. Truth or Dare?" He smiled at Raphael's facial expression.

Raph knew he had to be there with Mikey. He growled very loudly, "Truth."

"Excellent. Now tell me. How many of you turtles are there?" He was about to speak until the man cut him off. "And do not lie to me Kevin. If I find out that you were lying to me, your brother Jason won't be able to talk again as long as I'm around." He spoke with a devious smile.

Raphael growled once again, but then thought about Mikey. And if he finds out about Donnie and Leo, then they're all in trouble. "Four." He almost yelled.

The man's smile grew. "Good boy Kevin. Now here is my deal to you." Raphael was now actually interested in listening to the man for once. "I will let you be with your beloved brother for the next 24 hours without my presence, but you must have to do something for me."

"And what would that be?" He asked knowing that there was going to be a catch.

"Every time I ask a Truth or Dare question, you are no longer aloud to pick Truth again. Truths are so simple and we need challenges."

"And if I choose not to agree on this deal?" He said getting irritated again.

"I will keep entering. You can still only pick Dare, but, your brother will be taking all of your turns."

"What is wrong with you, man?!" He shouted.

"Please do not call me 'man'. That is very disrespectful. Call me Dr. Falco."

"Well then, 'Dr. Falco' you just leave me at no choice. You have yourself a deal."

"Excellent. But first," he took out the remote and pushed the button.

Raph was grunting due to the pain he was in from the electrical currents going through his body. "We had a deal." He managed to speak out.

"That is true. But you still have to be chained up, I can't have a dangerous animal running around."

"You lair. You tricked me." He said as he started to see black. Then lost consciousness from the pain he was in.

"That I did Kevin. That I did." He said while walking towards the door to get more restriction supplies. "But don't worry you'll still get your 24 hours starting now." He laughed evily as he walked out the door.