Support

Leonardo jolted awake from his meditative trance. "Mikey!" He yelled due to his broken connection. He was then crying in his hands as Master Splinter came in.

"Leonardo! What has happened here?" He spoke with calmness in his voice.

"Sensei," he started. Trying to get a hold of himself but couldn't. "I contacted Mikey." He took a deep breath and continued. "He was crying in my arms sensei. I couldn't help him. He has no idea where him and Raph are... I failed them sensei." He finished sadly.

"Leonardo," he started. "Please my son. There is still hope to save your brothers." He watched as Leonardo sobbed. He took a deep breath. "Leonardo," he grabbed his shoulder, as a sign to look at him. "You do not carry the burden. Do not be putting this event over your shoulders. Where you with them?"

Leo sighed and looked down. "No."

"Then how my son, could you have failed them if you were not with them at the time of the event?" Splinter asked already knowing the answer.

"I didn't. It's just that..." He took a deep breath. "I wish I was there to help."

"What happened, happened. You will look for your brothers tonight. I'm I clear?"

"Hai sensei."

"Good." He was walking to the door. "And Leonardo, do not show weakness my son. You are leader, all leaders must face the fear of losing their team. I fear this every time you and your brothers leave the lair." He said as he walked out the door, leaving it slightly open.

Sensei is right, I can, no will save my brothers. Raph, Mikey, just hold on you two. Donnie and I are getting you out tonight. Leo thought to himself as he laid down to go to bed.