Flashback

Raph's P.O.V.

"Master Splinter!" Leo yelled from behind me, once we entered the lair.

"My sons!" He took a look at me and to Mikey. "Your lab is ready Donatello." He said with worried eyes.

"Thank you sensei." Was all Donnie said before he ran to the lab with Leo behind him, who carried Mikey on his back.

They ran into the lab and I was just about to go when Master Splinter called me.

"Raphael," he started. He was walking toward me and placed a nice warm furry paw on my shoulder.

"Yes sensei?" I looked up to look him straight in the eyes.

"May I speak with you in private, my son? I wish to know what has happened in the last two days." He asked, pleading.

I was OK with that but I really wanted to see Mikey right now. "With all due respect sensei, I would really like to, but I really want to see Mikey first."

Master Splinter closed his eyes and nodded. "You may."

"Thank you sensei." I bowed to him and ran to the lab.

"Raphael. I will come with. I wish to check on Michaelangelo and you as well."

I nodded sadly and continued into the lab.

I kind of wish I didn't walk into the lab because I saw Donnie typing rapidly on his computer with a serious face. And Leo was sitting on a chair with tears in his eyes, holding Mikey's hand.

Mikey was covered with all types of wires that were hooked to so many machines. He had an IV and an oxygen mask on his face.

"Anything I can do to help Donnie?" I asked showing my soft side. I hate it when I do that.

Donnie looked up to me with sad eyes. "No Raph, I think we're okay for now." He sighed heavily, "Mikey's stable for now. I covered the wound and I'm about to change his other bandages so that it doesn't get infected. His breathing is shallow; that's why he has the breathing mask," he closed his eyes and sighed again. "When I'm done, let me check you. You look like your going to need it. I also need to do an internal scan."

I sighed too. "I don't need help Donnie! I want you help Mikey. I'm fine, don't worry about me, I'm up and good, just help him!" I gestured him to look at Mikey, annoyingly.

"Raph, you need to calm down." Leo said standing up.

"Shut up Leo!" I yelled. "You don't know what happened! What I saw! What torture we've been through! And the stupid shit that he did to us! To Mikey!" I screamed now angry. "How he almost killed Mikey in front of me... twice." I finished with tears in my eyes.

I couldn't take the internal pain anymore, so I walked out of the lab.

I heard a chair scrape the floor and I knew Leo was going to come after me. But then I heard Master Splinter say to let me go and that I need to clear my mind.

I went to my room and I slammed the door. I walked to my punching bag to relieve some of my stress.

I don't need to be checked I honestly feel completely fine. In fact it feels like haven't been through anything.

That son of a bitch is going to pay. I am going to kill him, once Mikey wakes up.

Flashback

"Just know this Kevin. Once this IV tube is through you, I will be able to poison you and your brother, that is why you two are going to feel better in a while. Also understand stand that I can see the future. You're going to escape and I'll leave the door open and let you take you weapons. You will escape and come back to me for the antidote. If you get the cure before just know that I have another remote for your collar. Good luck Kevin for you would need it."

Flashback End

I opened my eyes and screamed. I was blindingly punching the wall, until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I lost it, I fell to the floor screaming, holding, and pulling the collar that was on my throat.

"Raph!" Someone yelled at me. "What's wrong? You need to calm down!"

I felt someone hug me. And for some reason I immediately calmed down. I looked up and saw Leo. I broke free of the hug, and stood up, just to stay there standing.

"What's wrong Raph? Are you hurt? Is your collar hurting you? Donnie is already working on getting them off." He stood up to meet my eye level. "I came in because Donnie really thinks that you need that scan. He says he is getting a bad feeling about something."

I looked him straight in the eye, and I nodded hopelessly. He seemed surprised that I agreed that quickly, but I didn't care. I just wanted this nightmare to be over.