Intervention

Michelangelo was slepping heavily against the wall. In the peacefullest way possible, until the door shot open.

Mikey woke up with a startle. Staring at the man as he continued to walk towards the center of the two brothers.

The man eyed Mikey and chuckled. "Do not worry my dear Jason, I have made a deal with your brother Kevin." He started walking toward him. "I told him that he can be with you without my presence for 24 hours." He looked at his watch, "it has now been 5 hours." He heard the young turtle mumble something. He looked at him. "What was that? I didn't quite hear you."

Mikey had just eyed him, and didn't say a word to him.

"Should I repeat myself? Because I think you know what happens when I repeat myself." He taunted the orange-clad turtle.

Mikey mumbled again, but this time a little louder than before.

"Jason!" The man strictly said.

Mikey eyed the man, and by the look in his eyes, the man could tell that the young turtle was building up rage inside him.

"I said, why are you in hear then?" Mikey said very coldly.

The man was taken aback. "I have come to ask you what you would like to eat. You have not ate or drank anything since you came here."

Mikey was getting furious. "Came here!? Do you really think that we came here by choice!? You freaking kidnapped us!" Mikey yelled at the man.

"You shall respect me Jason. I only came to ask you a simple question. If you would like to eat." The man said in a low but dark voice.

"No! Why on earth would I eat something from you. Thanks but I'll pass." He said as he started to lay down.

"Jason! Sit up!"

"No," he said as a three year old would, "and my name is not Jason!"

"I do not care! And I would honestly listen if I were you." He said as a smile threatened to form on his lips.

"Or else what?" He taunted him back.

He just showed a smile on his face. "I cannot do anything at the moment because of our deal. I am a man of my word. But do remember, I have you in a collar that happens to be around your throat, that also happens to be able to electrocute you." He said.

Mikey's eyes went wide and then gave the man an evil look. He sat up hesitantly.

"Very good Jason, now I will ask you one last time. What would you like to eat?"

"I don't care what you bring me. And our names are not Kevin and Jason!" He exclaimed.

"Very well. Do know that in 19 hours I will be back to play. Also know that I can't do anything to you boys, but I can do something to your other two brothers." The man said enthusiastically.

Mikey now stood up real fast. "How do you know about them?" He asked getting defensive.

"I'm a scientist. I know many things. I know that last night I saw them looking for you two." He said smiling. "I also saw the one in blue carrying the one in purple. Most likely he stepped on a dart in the alley way."

"OK. Umm... I understand that you are apparently after us, but... if your a scientist then why are you not like, dissecting us. Like a normal scientist." He asked hesitantly.

"I am not what you call normal, exactly. I am a scientist, yes. I do dissect, but I also like to play three player games. So once I capture your other brothers I will dissect them, and play with you two." He said getting excited at the thought.

Michelangelo stared at him with wide eyes. He had opened his mouth to try to say something, but no words came out.

"Well I better get going. My pets need to eat, as well as I do." He said leaving out the door.

As soon as the door closed, Mikey screamed. The man returned. "Patience Jason. I came back to take the muzzle off your brother." He walked toward Raphael to take it off. "There, I'm on my way." He left once again.

Mikey sat there. Rage was building up inside of him once again. "Wow, Mikey your becoming just like me. Hehe."

"Raph?" He asked startled. "How much of that did you hear?"

"Trust me you don't want to know?" He said in a raspy voice.

"What happened Raph?" He asked sitting back down on the floor. "What did he do to you?"

Raph sighed, "I guess you can say I made a deal with the devil." He tried to sit up, but he didn't have any strength whatsoever. "I agreed to only pick Dares when he asks them. He also gave us 24 hours without him here, but I guess he broke that promise."

"What do you mean deal? Why would you do something like that?" Mikey asked.

"I did it for you." He said lowly.

Mikey didn't know what to say. He just sat there, watching Raphael from the distance they were in.

"What made you be in all those restraints?" Mikey asked.

"Well after Dr. Falco basically drowned you, and killed you, I-I lost it all I saw was red, and I broke the chain. I went after the man once I couldn't revive you." Raph took in a deep breath. "I had to make a deal with him because he brought you back to life." Raph's green eyes landed on Mikey. "The collar was still attached to me. So he pushed the button after we made the deal. That's where we are now." Raph finished sadly.

"You did all that for me." Mikey waited for a few moments. "Thank you Raph. I guess you really did save my life."

"Any time bro. Your my little brother it's my job to watch after you." He struggled to get up once again. He had failed again, too. "I get the feeling that you would do the same." He smiled.

"Yeah, I would." He said lowly, but happily.

There sat there for a few more moments. Both not knowing what to say to each other.

After five minutes of silence, a few lights turned on. It was just enough light to see each other very clearly. The light was not burning there eyes. It was just right.

"Hello my dear pets." Dr. Falco said. "I have brought you food."

Both of the turtles groaned that the man was even present. "You said you'd leave us alone!" Mikey yelled getting irritated once again.

"I just came to give you food and losen your collars." He said placing the food down on the ground. He took out the romote control and pushed on a button that made the chains extend from the wall. "There I am on my way."

As soon as the man left Raph spoke, "hey Mikey."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you can walk over here with the chains loosened up?" Raph asked curiously.

"Umm... I think so. Why?"

"So that you can come and untie me from these restraints and plan our escape."

"Oh, OK." He said getting up.

Raph was watching his little brother walk towards him. He also noticed that he was slightly limping, due to the stab wound in his leg. He grunted in his head and started thinking.

Raphael must have been thinking about something for quite sometime. Because the next time he looked up at Mikey, he had already taken off the rope.

Raph's hands were so weak, but he still managed to sit up by himself. "OK Mikey. We're getting out of here. And all we need is a plan."

Mikey silently nodded in agreement.

"Alright. It's time for a little intervention."