The End

Leo and Splinter were in the Shellrazor with the crazy man of Falco. Splinter was telling his son where to go.

"Stop here, Leonardo." Splinter said in a gentle voice.

When Leo stopped he opened the doors in front of a building he had never seen.

"Listen to me, Falco. Because of my appearance I cannot go in with you, so I want you to go in there and ask for help." Splinter said calmly.

Falco nodded and walked out the door. He turned around and tossed Splinter a remote. "I do not need it anymore. Maybe I'll become a normal scientist and find you guys again so I can dissect you like a 'normal scientist' would do." He smiled and walked into the building.

Leo closed the door. "What was that all about Sensei?" Leo asked as he started the Shellrazor.

"I do not know, my son." He looked at him. "For quite sometime we are safe from this man. Let us go back to the lair and check on your brothers."

Leo nodded and started driving.

~~~~~

The screaming finally stopped and Donnie opened his eyes. His heart nearly fell when he saw his two brothers on the floor, unmoving.

He ran to them and checked their pulses. They were both very shallow, but beating.

Donnie picked up Mikey first. As soon as he did, his collar fell to the floor with an echo. He smiled in relief, but kept on moving.

Once he was in the lab, he placed Mikey on one of the lab beds, and hooked him up to a heart monitor.

Donnie left for Raph, and the same thing happened to him with his collar. It just fell to the floor.

Donnie carried him to the other lab bed and also hooked him up to the other heart monitor.

Just to be sure Donnie gave them each an oxygen mask.

Now he just waited. All that he heard was the sound on the heart monitor's beeps.

~~~~~

"Sensei, may I ask you a question?" Leo asked as he just turned into the subway stations.

"Of course Leonardo. What is it?" Splinter insisted.

"What was that building that you left Falco in?"

Splinter stayed silent for a while. "That is for another time Leonardo."

Leo nodded and pulled up in front of their lair.

He exited first along with Splinter behind him.

"Donnie? Where are you?" Leo asked to what seemed like an empty lair.

"I'm in my lab." Donnie answered standing up to walk to his doorway.

"What has happened Donatello?" Splinter asked as he met up with his son.

"Well the collars are finally off. And they are unconscious from the final pain the collar was giving them. They should be fine, I just hope none of them fall into a coma." Donnie answered with a tired expression.

"Thank you, Donatello. You have pulled through this and have given it your all. You have never showed any weakness toward this. You have showed your stress but would always try to find a solution. I am very proud of you, my son." Splinter said with a smile.

"Hai sensei. I just don't want anything to happen to anybody in this family." Donnie said as he bowed to his Master.

Splinter nodded and walked to his two unconscious sons and sighed.

"Everything is going to be alright sensei." Leo said in a comforting voice.

Splinter smiled and turned around. "You have stayed strong too, Leonardo. You have kept your hopes up in every way to help your brothers. I am proud of you as well." Splinter said with one hand on Leo's shoulder.

A soft groan escaped from Mikey's mouth.

All the attention went to Mikey as he opened his eyes slowly.

Mikey's eyes were met up with three pairs of eyes starring at him. He just gave them his signature smile.

"I see you are doing well Michelangelo." Splinter stated with a smile.

Donnie removed the oxygen mask and hugged Mikey as he hugged him back.

"This might be a little too soon to say," Mikey started, "but I am starving."

"I will go make you some soup, and for your brother when he wakes up." Splinter said and left the room.

"So guys what happened to Falco?" Mikey asked. "Cause these collars had have to have come off somehow."

Donnie and Leo just looked at each other and back to Mikey, who was waiting patiently for an answer.

"Well Falco is just a plain weird guy, Mikey. I honestly don't know how we, or should I say Splinter, convinced him to the point were he was crying in Splinter's arms." Leo said in an honest voice.

"Falco crying! In someone else's arms. Ha! Mikey that's the second time!"

"Raph?" The three turtles said as they turned around to their brother's bed.

"The one and only." He said with a smirk as he was getting up.

"You should lay back down Raph, you should get some rest." Donnie said to him.

"I feel fi-" he grunted and lied back down. "Maybe I spoke to soon."

All his brothers were smiling at him, as he was wrong with himself once again.

Splinter came in with a tray, with two bowls of soup on it. He placed it in between the beds. Then he helped Mikey sit up as Donnie and Leo helped Raph sit up.

Splinter gave them each a bowl of soup and smiled as they ate it quietly.

"I am very happy to have you home, all of you. You were all very brave for each other. And I sense that each of you supported each other to no extent that I cannot explain." Splinter's smile just grew as he saw his sons smile at one another.

He was happy to hear his son's voices once again as they were explaining and telling their whole story.

He listened when he was met up with laughs and the sound of happiness coming from his son's mouths.

Nothing was going to separate his family ever again.