We Are Not Together

@dxx_blackstar_xxb.  <——Insta

[Rin P.O.V]

My name is Rin Okurama and I hate a guy named Bon......Rooster Hair. (His real name is Ryuuji Suguro) He is so mean, uptight, obnoxious, and a total thug.

He's always waking me up in class and telling me I'm not cut out to be an exorsit. I wish he would get a life but that won't be happening any time soon.

I was laying down sleeping on the roof with my cat kuro until the first period bell ringed. I got up and stopped thinking of Bon. I walked to class with my hands in my pockets.

Once I got to my first class of the day I sat in my assigned seat in the back of the classroom where no one can see or hear you not even the teachers. Bon walked into the classroom and sat right next to me. I fidgeted in my seat trying not to blush.

Today I have a very short periods so the day will go by in a flash. But that did not stop me from feeling weird inside.

Why am I feeling so flustered today I can't seem to calm down. I looked up at Bon and stared at him with a lustful look.

Bon looked over at me to see what I was staring at so I quickly looked away. Bon made a tsk sound and began to take notes. I looked at Bon one last time and he looked at me and kisses me.

"B..b...Bon what are you doing?" I said with a very red face. Bon looked at me and said "having a little snack." While licking his lips.

I blushed even more and said "baka I'm not a snack." Then Bon began to say something but was cut off by the bell. I wonder what he was trying to say. Thank god for short periods.

I ran out the classroom not wanting to remember what Bon just did to me in class. I went straight to second period where I found Shiemi waiting at the door.

"Hey Shiemi."

"Hi.... R....Rin"

We both sat next to each other and talked about Bon. I told Shiemi everything all my problems and all my happy moments. She tells me all about her life too.

That it for now I need to think of what to do next so see ya lata.