one last chapter to thank you

Well peeps I'm back. So many people have been loving and reading this story. That I decided to continue. Yay more staying up late and passing out. (-_-) do you see what you do to me.

Rin P.O.V

I wake up in pain. Bon is in the kitchen making breakfast and I well....

"BON HELP ME!! " I said with a stinging pain in my butt. Bon takes the lotion from me and puts it on his two fingers.

He then shoves them in my fucking sensitive ass. "noooo!!!! "

Time skip~

I really wish I could kill Bon but sadly I love him. I walk up to Bon and take one of his poky sticks. It was the strawberry flavored.

Bon got mad and tried to get it back but all he did was push me onto the couch. "hey rin give that back or else. "

"Mrasm wahhtk" I said trying to not swallow the pocky to tease Bon. (Rin said or else what) Bon jumps on the couch and places me on his lap.

He bites one end of the pocky and starts to move to my mouth. OK I see what your doing two can play at this game.

I start to bite the pocky and make my way to Bons soft lips. Once we connect our lips I feel the sweet sticky strawberry on my lips.

I break the kiss for breath only to be pulled back into it. "hmm! " I moaned as he sticked his wet slimy tounge in my mouth.

He licked every inch of my mouth exploring the top bottom and back. I started to rub my dick against Bons but sadly there was a knock on the door.

Bon breaks the kiss and sighs. He slowly moves me off of him and answers the door.

When he opens it he finds a box full of dirty play toys.

Bon P.O.V (^_^

What the hell I look to see who the package is from and see yukio on the bottom of it.

Now I remember this morning he told me there was a gift he wanted to give me to make Rin obey me.

I shut the door and bring the package to the dinning room table. Rin runs over to me and says what is it?

It didn't take him to long to realize what it was after some time of thinking to his self.

Rin blushes and runs to the couch. "hey where do you think your going pet. " I said grabbing his tail.

He was waring my business under shirt. No pants no underwear. (you know the white collar shirt that you wear under the suit jacket).

I pulled him and put him in a position were his butt is facing me and his chest is on the table.

He screams and I rummage through the box to look for hand cuffs. I found them and put them on him. His hands were now cuffed behind his back.

He wiggled his butt and tried to escape but I had my waist against his butt. I pulled out a rubber dick. I placed it on Rins hole and plunged it in.

Rin P.O.V

"ahhhhhak... Gahhhaa!" I said screaming in pain and pleasure as the unknown object was pushed into my butt. Hitting my sweet spot for the first time.

I moaned as the object started to vibrate and thrust in me. It kept hitting my sweet spot making my tail rap its self around it.

I feel Bon let go of the object. He walks in front of the table to face my face.

I start to get even more turned on and thrust the object deeper and faster into the now stretched hole.

I moaned and tried to go faster but I was cumming . I shooted my hot juice onto the table. Then I fell asleep once again.

When I wake up I'm going to tare Bons dick off for doing this to me.

Bon P.O.V

Rin fell onto the floor and I groaned. I picked him up and set him on the couch. I cleaned up the mess and Rin then I sat on the couch placing Rins head on my lap.

I wish he never came because I was going to fuck him harder. I was also going to check out more of those toys.

I let his legs lay on the rest of the couch so he could be comfortable.

Yukio wants Rin to fall for me because he once saw us having sex. He saw us having it in the bushes during lunch.

He got inspired by us to make sex toys, lotion, outfits, potions, etc. you name it he made it. I fell asleep thinking of my life with Rin.

Also how I should get him some more sweets so we can makeout.

OK I just thought you peeps wanted just a little more since you looovveeedddd my story. Thank you all for reading commenting and sharing liking and all. Plz read my other stories especially my sasunaru highschool love.